Are you looking for Procurement Support Personnel Jobs at Bryke Smart Hub nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities call for work interview usaili recruitment portal careers. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Bryke Smart Hub.
We are currently recruiting the below short time position on behalf of our client i.e., Global Communities
|DURATION OF ASSIGNMENT
|5 months from
1 December 2023 – 30th April 2024
SCOPE OF WORK:
The objective of this scope of work is to solicit temporary staff to support to GC Procurement Officer in Procurement related activities at GC Dodoma office between December 1, 2023 – April 30, 2024. The incumbent will assist with the Implementation of the December to April Procurement Plan.
ACTIVITIES TO BE ACCOMPLISHED:
Procurement Knowledge Acquisition
- Review GC procurement manuals and FAM
- Discuss procedures with DFA and Procurement Officer
- Review all procurement related tools and ensure are well understandable and align with procurement policy regulations.
- Ensure all procurement processes and documentation are adhered to in accordance with the organization and donor’s policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Ensure that all procurement documentation is properly filed and organized and complete, per the Procurement Documentation Checklist
- Organize and schedule procurement committee meetings.
- Share all required documents with participants prior to the meetings.
- Take detailed notes during the meeting and share the meeting notes within 24 hours of the procurement committee meetings.
- Draft Bid Analysis Form for reviews and upload for signature and approval.
Communication with Vendors
- Email, message, and call vendors to follow up, per daily guidance received from procurement officer.
- Document all phone calls and file all emails and call notes.
- Maintain the complete database of preferred vendors.
- Assist in creating documents, such as purchase orders, request for quotations (RFQs), and request for proposals (RFPs).
- Ensure absolute accuracy in all work produced and shared.
- Update the Procurement Tracker on weekly basis to keep the team informed on procurement trends.
- Daily Briefings with DFA and CoP, documenting meeting notes.
- Weekly coordination discussions with DFA and Procurement Officer, documenting weekly meeting notes
Education: Bachelors’ degree in Procurement and Supply/Finance/Accounting or any other Business-related field.
Experience: At least 5 years of working experience in procurement and supply from reputable organizations.
Motivation: Self-driven and proactive towards achieving results.
Language: Good command of English – oral & written.
Other: Computer skills in MS Office, MS-Excel, SharePoint, and good knowledge and understanding of procurement rules and regulations of the donor funded programs
- Before you apply please ensure you meet the requirement of the position.
- It is important to note that this is a short time assignment starting from 1st December – 30th April
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply:
To apply for Procurement Support Personnel Jobs at Bryke Smart Hub Please see below the Scope of Work/details and will appreciate receiving your application by sharing your CV addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th November 2023.