Are you looking for Retail Sales Manager Jobs at AB InBev – November 2023 nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities careers call for work usaili interview shortlisted candidates available job vacancies recruitment portal. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at AB InBev.
Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
Job Purpose: Part of the frontline team that will be supporting our top Wholesalers at regional level, through joint business planning and brilliantly executing our push and pull strategies to ensure we grow profitable Volume and Market share and achieve our business objectives.
Key roles and responsibilities:
Integrated Business Planning
- Use data and market related information to analyze the market and identify opportunities – competitor activity/footprint, route to market strategies, credit offerings, sales and marketing activities.
- Apply commercial understanding to collaboratively develop integrated plans in-line with short- and long-term business objectives
- Understand key marketing concepts (e.g., brand positioning, target segments, key occasions), ABI’s & competitor’s brands in order to make better commercial decisions and capture opportunities.
- Budget alignment to support push and pull activities while ensuring visibility of our brands (CAPIN, OPEX)
- Identify new opportunities and common problems in the region and synthesize them into the integrated plan
- Apply relevant legislation.
Drive profitable Volume and Share growth through rigorous execution of the business plan
- Achieve business outputs and tactical outputs as per plan and strategy – Big Bets
- Apply financial and commercial acumen, with strict budget management
- Develop and execute best in class initiatives
- Strong regional and national GA accounts integration critical to drive and achieve the business objectives.
POC and Internal Relationship Management
- Build strong POC relationships and address any issues (pain points) by involving different ABI teams (e.g., Logistics and Finance) ensuring highest level of customer service
- Internal customer relationship management, developing social systems to ensure alignment and achievement of the business objectives.
Engage and develop the organization.
- Implement the ABInBev People Cycle with quality and adherence to calendar
- Lead capability building amongst teams and individuals, while developing best in class initiatives
- Maintain a safe healthy and positive working environment
- Lead and direct all engagement activities to ensure high levels of morale and inclusivity
Key attributes and competencies:
- Good interpersonal skills / builds good relationships
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Good self-management principles
- Ability to adapt to and implement change effectively
- Excellent coaching capability
- Strives for continuous improvement
- Strong leadership skills
- Sound judgement and decision making ability
- Excellent numerical, analytical and planning ability.
- Relevant Sales/Marketing Degree – Post Graduate business qualification preferable.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience at a Management level within Sales.
- Experienced in the in Home channel and trade schemes (IRS, SIU)
- Knowledge of all relevant legislative requirements
- Familiar with local market environments
- In depth understanding of sales and marketing principles.
- Band: VII
|Experience in Months
|Level of Education
Job application procedure.
Retail Sales Manager Jobs at AB InBev Interested and Qualified, Apply For This Job
So, if you are interested in sustainable development and have the necessary skills and experience, we encourage you to apply before the deadline.