Are you looking for Sales Representative Jobs at Marie Stopes Tanzania – November 2023 nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities careers email address contact usaili call for work interview shortlisted candidates. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
Marie Stopes Tanzania (MST), a Non-Governmental Organization, is a social enterprise and a leading provider of family planning, sexual and reproductive health care, and allied services.
MST is a partner of the Government of Tanzania and a member of the Marie Stopes International (MSI) Global Partnership, which operates in over 37 countries worldwide. As a social business, we focus on sustainable delivery, efficiency, and funding models that are built to last, so that the women, girls, and men we serve today will have a choice in the future too.
MST is committed to its employees, clients, children, and vulnerable adults’ protection, and has zero tolerance to any sort of harassment. MST promotes a speaking up culture whereby employees work transparently and are empowered to report any existence or potential existence of harassment at workplaces.
MST is an equal opportunity Employer.
MST’s mission is “Children by Choice, Not Chance”.
We are looking for an active and qualified individual to fill the following role:
Location: Dar es Salaam (with frequent travels within the coastal zone & Tanzania).
Reporting to Head of Sales and Marketing, the Sales Representative will be responsible to connect with Distributors and Consumers and generate sales for MST. The duties will include developing sales pitches to sell MST’s products for both Primary Sales to Key Distributors and Secondary Sales to Wholesalers and Retail Traders, making cold calls to sales leads and taking calls from prospective customers and maintaining documentation of their sales including invoices or client contracts and debt collection and credit management.
Among the Key Responsibilities:
- Identifying potential clients in their territories and plan on the mode of interaction with such and other providers.
- Making MST’s products/brands available in targeted number of retail outlets in the assigned territory.
- Working closely with key distributors to generate primary sales and assist the distributors in secondary sales (i.e., sales to retail outlets).
- Merchandising and putting up point of sale materials at retail outlets.
- Planning and in some cases conducting CMEs in the respective areas.
- Providing market feedback and offer useful suggestions on how to counter competition.
- Gathering market intelligence and providing insights.
- Provide customer support – After Sales Support.
- Timely and accurate reporting.
- Handling stock movement and planning.
- Work closely with rest of Sales teams to meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals, and closes.
- Set examples for sales team in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Conduct regular coaching and counselling with sales teams to build motivation and selling skills.
- Other tasks as may be assigned by line manager based on business needs & priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ Business Administration/ Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Post graduate qualification e.g. MBA will be an added advantage.
- 3-4 years of experience in FMCG or Pharmaceutical Sales.
- Extensive experience in all aspect’s Distributor Relationship Management.
- Experience within the reproductive health sector highly preferable.
- Able to understand and execute strategic vision.
- Negotiation, influencing and conflict management skills.
- Strong written, reading and spoken English Language skills.
- Proven ability to ‘sell’ ideas, concepts.
- IT literate.
- Strong organizational and time management.
How to Apply:
Sales Representative Jobs at Marie Stopes Tanzania If you feel that you meet the requirements, and you are motivated enough to be part of the team, please send your application CV and cover letter by email detailing your suitability and why you are interested in the post, to the address below:
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Marie Stopes Tanzania
Plot 421 & 422 Mwenge | Kijitonyama area
P.O. Box 7072, Dar es Salaam | Tanzania.
Telephone: +255 22 2774991-4, +255 22 2702030-2
Closing date: All applications should reach the addressee before Monday, November 20, 2023. Only short- listed candidates will be contacted.