Are you looking for Tindwa medical and health service: Marketing and Corporate Relations Officer Jobs Vacancies nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruitment call for usaili work interview shortlisted candidates. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
Tindwa medical and health service is local registered company dealing with providing Emergency Medical Services, Waste and environmental management, Occupation Health and safety both local and international and Medical Supplies Services. Currently, it is looking for Marketing and Corporate Relations Officer who is self-motivated, committed, result driven and self-motivated to work with the company.
- Degree in marketing, Public Relations, business administration or any related field
- 3 years proven experience in the field of event corporate relations, marketing and sales.
- Must be a Tanzanian
- Must be fluent in writing and speaking English language
- Must have computer skills
- Applicants should have a high level of discipline, communicative and interpersonal skills, analytical, innovative problem-solving skills and time-managing skills.
- Tracks product/service line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense and new business data.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with fliers, brochures and other advertising materials.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecast; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, marketing trends, forecast, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests,
- Researches competitors by identifying and evaluating their product/services characteristics, market share, pricing and marketing strategy.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- To set sales goals, analyze data, and develop training programs for organization’s staffs.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture keys demographics.
- To meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and asses the quality and company’s relationship with existing customers.
- Build strategic relationship and partner with key industry players agencies and vendors.
Marketing and Corporate Relations Officer Send your CV and copy of certificates via email@example.com Deadline for application is 20th November, 2023. Women are highly encouraged to apply.