Are you looking for Training and Development Officer Jobs at Watu Credit For November 2023 nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities available vacancies careers recruitment portal call for work usaili interview shortlisted candidates. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
Training and Development Officer Job Vacancy at Watu Credit
|Training and Development Officer (HR), based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
WATU is a focus-driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life.
As Africa’s fastest-growing Asset Finance Company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.
Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools that can fulfill their dreams and the needs of their families and community.
We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.
Our business is growing rapidly, and with more than 30,000 customers in Tanzania, we are looking for an enthusiastic Training and Development Officer in Dar es Salaam. We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create the impact needed in our communities.
Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!
As a Training and Development Officer, you will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of managing and coordinating the overall planning and execution of training and development programs, and fully participate in the human resources department in aiding the daily activities of the function.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes, and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments
- Design, expand, and manage training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individual
- Create and/or deliver a range of training using face-to-face, digital, and blended learning options
- Questing and producing training materials for in-house courses
- Plan and assess the ‘return on investment’ of any training or development program, considering the costs of planned programs and keeping within budgets
- Develop effective induction programs for new staff, apprentices, and graduate trainees
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through appraisals, questionnaires, and discussions with managers, and provide trainees with timely and constructive feedback
- Devise individual and departmental learning plans
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met such as OSHA & Fire and Rescue
- Evaluate training and development programs, and prepare reports for management in areas such as usage, engagement, and performance
- Amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment and industry developments
- Help line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- Promote a work culture of continuing professional development (CPD)
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings, and attending relevant courses
- Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or any related field
- 2 to 3 years experience as an employee trainer, a training coordinator, a training administrator, a training consultant, or a human resources professional or assistant, which has included designing and conducting employee training and development programs.
- Excellent communication skills, conflict resolution, and interpersonal skills
- Current trends, developments, and theories in organizational development and training
- Build training content, develop lesson plans, and create effective training guides
- Computer applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and other software applications as required by job assignment
- Integrity, enthusiasm, and passion for continuous learning and development
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of an international, dynamic, and driven team that has set its aspirations high and works hard to achieve those
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefits
- Do you see yourself being part of the WATU team? Then please apply with your CV and a cover letter, we are looking forward to working with you!
Training and Development Officer Jobs at Watu Credit For November 2023 Apply for this Job