Are you looking for 500 Female Nurses Jobs at Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia Application PDF ‘Check Here’ nafasi za kazi wizara ya afya ajira mpya wizara ya afya saudi arabia new job opportunities careers recruitment portal available vacancies jinsi ya kutuma maombi how to apply shortlisted candidates call for work usaili interview email contact address. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia.
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FROM QUALIFIED TANZANIAN NURSES FOR EMPLOYMENT IN THE KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA UNDER THE BILATERAL AGREEMENT ON RECRUITMENT OF WORKERS
In November 2023, the governments of the United Republic of Tanzania and the government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia signed a Bilateral Agreement on Recruitment of Workers from Tanzania to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Agreement allows Tanzania labour force possessing various qualifications to be recruited to work in Saudi Arabia. The Prime Minister’s Office – Labour, Youth, Employment and Persons with Disability through the Employment Services Unit (TaESA) has been mandated to spearhead implementation of the Agreement in terms of recruitment and facilitating migration of qualified candidates to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The implementation of the agreement will be carried out in collaboration with other stakeholders including Public Institutions, Workers, Employer and Private Employment Services Agencies.
It is in this vein, the Prime Minister’s Office – Labour, Youth, Employment and Persons with Disability through the Employment Services Unit (TaESA) in collaboration with Dalba Consulting Group Company from Saudi Arabia on behalf of the Ministry of Health of the government of The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia wish to inform the general public that, recruitment of the first batch of 500 female Nurses targeted for recruitment under the Agreement are is in the process.
The Prime Minister’s Office – Labour, Youth, Employment and Person with Disability therefore invites interested and eligible candidates to register and compete for the opportunities as specified below:-
|Number of vacancies
|Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia
- Possess a Diploma or Bachelor degree in Nursing from a recognized institution;
- Be registered and licenced by a Nursing Professional Entity
- Be a Tanzanian citizen
- Must pass professional classification exams (PROMETRIC).
Other important terms.
- Attractive salary will be provided in accordance with Saudi Arabia schemes for health sector workers.
- Accommodation in separate private decent quarter to be provided by the Ministry of Health
- Medical treatment to be provided by the Employer
- Local transport to place of work to be provided by the Ministry of Health;
- Knowledge of basic Arabic language is an added advantage
- One day off per week or mutual monetary compensation
|18th December, 2023
|Deadline for applications
|31st December 2023
Submission of Applications.
- Registration through website https://jobs.kazi.go.tz;
- Then send your updated and detailed CV via firstname.lastname@example.org;
500 Female Nurses Jobs at Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia Application PDF ‘Check Here’ Those who are already registered with TaESA you just need to send your updated CVs through email@example.com
Prime Minister’s Office
Labour, Youth, Employment and Persons with Disability