Are you looking for Analyst -Budget Operations Jobs at Vodacom December 2023 ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruitment portal how to apply jinsi ya kutuma maombi vodacom cv shortlisted candidates requirement skills. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Vodacom plc Tanzania.
Vodacom Tanzania is Tanzania’s leading communications company providing a wide range of services for consumers and enterprise including voice, data, messaging, financial services and Enterprise solutions.
To provide a real time support analysis in all aspects of ensuring effective & efficient utilization of CBU funds, continuous evaluation of channels productivity & provide support during modeling of the best commission structures in all channels that aim at increasing productivity and maintaining the leading market share position.
- Preparation & Performance review of business cases for Agents’ Commission Models and all other investments done by Commercial Business Unit
- Daily monitoring of commission performance for all channels
- Ownership of on ground staffs’ target setting & communication after presentation and approval from Directors
- Provide detailed analysis of utilization of funds and status of actual spend Vs budget as per required frequency
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly checks & reconciliations to ensure completeness, existence & accuracy of funds i.e all expenses are recorded without error
- Budget against Actual reconciliations with finance records to ensure full alignment in transactions processed during the month
- Provide all the necessary support during budgeting & financial forecasting of CBU costs
- Preparation & closure of Purchase orders that services already received.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Trust, integrity, objectivity & independent mind
- Analytical & Problem Solving skills
- Financial Accounting, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal Skills.
Qualifications AND Experience:
- Accounting/Finance/Actuarial Science Degree Qualification
- Accounting qualification i.e. CPA, ACCA will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Experience in analytics, budgeting, finance or accounting roles in a corporate environment.
- Dynamic Prioritisation and Multi Tasking
- Business Partnering
- Requirements Analysis
- Change and Adaptability
- Data driven decisions
- Complexity Management
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Continuous Improvement
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Sales Methodologies and Processes
- Customer Centricity
- Problem Solving
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Nafasi za kazi Vodacom
How to apply for Analyst -Budget Operations Jobs at Vodacom December 2023 CLICK HERE TO APPLY