Are you looking for Artisan (Foundry) Jobs at Shirika la Nyumbu (TATC) – 3 Post nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities careers ajiraportal recruitment portal call for work kuitwa kwenye usaili interview shortlisted candidates. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Shirika la Nyumbu (TATC).
Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC)
The Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC) synonymously known as “Shirika la Nyumbu” was formally established on the 14th of December 1985 through a Presidential Order, made under the Public
Corporations Act 1969. TATC’s mission is to develop a reputable capacity for automotive engineering by conducting research and innovation, technology transfer, and quality assurance services.
TATC is wholly owned by the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania through the Ministry of Defence and National Service (MoDNS).
TATC seeks to recruit intelligent and result-oriented Tanzanians with high integrity to fill the 22 vacant posts mentioned below:-
|ARTISAN II (FOUNDRY) – 3 POST
|Shirika la Nyumbu (TATC)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To operate foundry equipment and machinery.
- To Pour molten metal into mould for casting.
- To repair moulds.
- To read and records temperatures of molten metal.
- To make moulds of simple castings.
- To Prepare and proceeds to make moulds in green and sodium
- To silicate bonded sands.
- To Operate with high degree of confidence all simple foundry machines.
- To Operate heat treatment equipment and machinery.
- To pack and protects parts against decarburization or scaling during treatment.
- To purge furnace with appropriate gas on treatment involving gases.
- To Set, read and records temperatures of treatment furnace.
- To carry out heat treatment of simple parts.
- To Prepare and proceed to make protective materials on parts intended for treatment.
- To operate with high degree of confidence simple heat treatment
- To carry out annealing, hardening and tempering of simple parts.
- To work independently and operate all machines in the shop.
- To produce high quality products of standard stipulated by the Centre.
- To assist blacksmith of lower grade in their training.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Form IV education with Trade Test Grade I or CBET level III in Foundry.
Deadline for application is 13th December, 2023 Only short-listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview and Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
How to Apply
To apply Artisan (Foundry) Jobs at Shirika la Nyumbu (TATC) – 3 Post All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; https://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)