Are you looking for Artisan Grade II (Fitter Mechanics) Jobs at Shirika la Mzinga – 4 Post nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities careers ajiraportal recruitment portal call for work kuitwa kwenye usaili interview shortlisted candidates available vacancies. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Shirika la Mzinga.
Mzinga Corporation was established in January 1974 as a Project under the Tanzania People Defence Forces Headquarters (TPDF) under the name of Mzinga Ordinance Factory. On 13th September 1974, the Mzinga TPDF Project was legally declared a Public Corporation by the Government Establishment Order No.219.
This changed the name of Mzinga TPDF Project to Present Mzinga Corporation.
|ARTISAN GRADE II (FITTER MECHANICS) – 4 POST
|Shirika la Mzinga
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To undertake repair works or fabricate equipment, plants and parts scheduled by respective sections
- To prepare equipment to the required standards
- To carry out maintenance and repair of light equipment
- To carry out preventive maintenance according to schedule
- To ensure mechanical equipment is in good working condition
- To take care of working tools and equipment
- To carry out cleaning activities at work sites
- To carry out preventive maintenance for plants, motor vehicles and other mechanical equipment; and
- To perform any other duties as assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Form Four Certificate plus CBET Level II Certificate or Trade test Grade II Certificate in Fitter Mechanics.
Deadline for application is 13th December, 2023; Only short-listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview and Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
How to Apply
To apply Artisan Grade II (Fitter Mechanics) Jobs at Shirika la Mzinga – 4 Post All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; https://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)