Are you looking for Assistant Accountant Jobs at Amani Centre for Street Children Deadline January 8, 2023 nafasi za kazi vacancy ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruitment portal available vacancies jinsi ya kutuma maombi how to apply shortlisted candidates call for work usaili interview email contact address. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Amani Centre for Street Children.
Amani Centre for Street Children is a nationally registered NGO headquartered in Moshi, Kilimanjaro, Tanzania. Amani is committed to reducing the number of children living on the street in Tanzania by providing a safe place for homeless children to heal, grow, and learn, and, when possible, reuniting them with their families and/or relatives. Amani has branches in the Arusha and Singida regions.
Amani is seeking to fill the following vacant positions with dynamic individuals to work with street-connected children and youths in Moshi, Arusha Singida, and other neighbouring regions.
|Lawyers Environmental Action Team (LEAT)
|Assistant Accountant (1 Position)
Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Offer technical support to the senior Accountant in coordinating and supervising all financial functions of the Organization.
- Prepare all financial request from employees and verify them before submitting them to the senior Accountant or COO for payment.
- Receive and verify expenditures and ensure proper documentation before posting and filing any expenditure.
- To post all financial expenditures from the departments
- To prepare and submit monthly payrolls and submit them to the senior Accountant and COO on time and professional manner.
- To ensure compliance with Procurement guidelines as per Amani Centre for Street Children requirements.
- Degree holder in Accountancy, Financial Management or Business administration from a recognized institution.
- Work experience in donor funded projects at least for 3 years.
- Computer literacy in Word, excel and email software
- Experience in using accounting packages softwares.
- Willingness and ability to safeguard youth and children right is compulsory
- The selected candidate in this position will be based mostly in Moshi and partially give support at Amani Arusha.
How to Apply:
If you qualify for and are interested in any of the above positions, please send:
- A detailed cover letter in which you explain your motivations and clearly indicate which positions and which town or city you are applying for;
- Your CV and photocopies of your professional certificates,
- The contact details (emails and phone numbers) of at least two of your professional referees to email@example.com by January 8, 2024
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more jobs/vacancies updates about Assistant Accountant Jobs at Amani Centre for Street Children Deadline January 8, 2023 please navigate into orodha ya.