Are you looking for Assistant Administration officer Jobs at Good Neighbors December 2023 nafasi za kazi vacancy ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruitment portal available vacancies jinsi ya kutuma maombi how to apply shortlisted candidates call for work usaili interview email contact address. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Good Neighbors.
TITLE: Assistant Administration officer (1 position)
This application is limited to Tanzanian Nationals only. Individuals who currently live in Zanzibar are encouraged to apply.
Strengthening the capacity of secondary school education through radio educational broadcasting in Zanzibar.
|Assistant administration officer
|3 Months with possibilities of extension.
Good Neighbors (GN), an international NGO was founded in Korea in 1991 and operates in 40 countries across Africa, Asia, and Latin America has been implementing various projects to promote and protect child rights, strengthen the global partnership, and advocate the right of the most vulnerable respectfully and effectively.
As a GN international field office, Good Neighbors Tanzania (GNTZ) has been present in Tanzania since 2005. Over these years, GNTZ has demonstrated a regional competence and expertise in working with local communities, government, and many different levels of stakeholders to improve quality of life, strengthen communities’ self-reliance, and improve standards in various areas such as health, education, water and sanitation, and child rights advocacy by creating an environment where children are able to grow up healthy and extend the accessibility of quality of education.
Good Neighbors Tanzania-Zanzibar Area Office is working with the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training (MoEVT) in Zanzibar to implement a three-year (2021-2024) KOICA-funded project, “Strengthening the capacity of secondary school education through radio educational broadcasting
” (SRE) project. The overall goal of the project is to enhance the quality of secondary school education through Radio Secondary School students.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
GNTZ-ZAO, in collaboration with the MoEVT, is therefore seeking experienced, self-motivated, highly competent individuals with exemplary ethical conduct to join the SRE project assistant officer to support the implementation of project activities, especially in the overall administration part.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To support overall administration activities for the SRE project
- To support managing staff’s work attendance
- To support financial duty (collecting relevant document, bank deposit, etc.)
- To support internal/external meeting
- To support overall Rental cars requirements such as fuel issue, driver, maintenance, log book etc.
- To support/prepare documents for in/external audit for monitoring project
- To support managing vendor contract
- To support planning/managing procurement plan/implementation of the project
- To support advertisement activities including making promotional item of the project
- To write a daily report for ongoing activities of the project
- Attending project meetings when needed.
- To support documentation of project administration materials monthly basis.
- To perform any other official duties as may be assigned by a supervisor
- To support HR and financial part as may be assigned by a supervisor
- Other administration tasks given by the office.
- Comply with Good Neighbors and MoEVT policies and practice with respect to the code of conduct, health, safety, and professionalism.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University bachelor’s degree from any recognized University in the field of social science, Project planning and management, Community development, Media production, Development studies or any other relevant field.
- 2 years or more of work experience in company
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with others
Strong report-writing skills
- Good computer skills (MS Office: Word, Outlook, Power point, Excel)
- Request take your own laptop computer for work
HOW TO APPLY:
All qualified candidates are required to fill and submit the Application google Form below in PDF associated with a current curriculum vitae with reachable contacts of two referees.
OR you can use link provided below
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION:
All applications should be received by Friday 29th December 2023, 4:00 pm East African Time
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and Emails.
- Good Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport or/and accommodation
- During the interview, there will be no refund for the expenses incurred.
This is NOT full-time employment; it is an assistant administration officer role that depends on the administration part of demand of the SRE implementation plan provided by GNTZ-ZAO. The selected individual will get a monthly allowance which is 250,000/= with no other supporting (ex, housing allowance, meal or transportation), and get two days off per month.
Assistant Administration officer Jobs at Good Neighbors December 2023 CLICK HERE TO APPLY