Are you looking for Blaster Jobs at BESIX Ballast Nedam Limited (BBN) EACOP December 2023 nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruitment portal call for work usaili shortlisted candidates email contact address how to apply location EACOP vacancies. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at BESIX Ballast Nedam Limited (BBN) EACOP.
BESIX BALLAST (BBN) LIMITED JOB ADVERTISMENT – BLASTER
BESIX Ballast Nedam (BBN) Limited, the CONTRACTOR for the Engineering, procurement and Construction of the Jetty and Load Out Facilities in the Tanga Bay for the East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project, invites application for Blasters.
|EACOP – Jetty & Loading Out Facility
|BESIX Ballast Nedam Limited (BBN)
|BBN Ltd. Construction
|December 2023 to July 2025
Purpose and scope of assignment
The ideal candidate will be responsible for applying high-quality blasting to steel structures and equipment used in the oil and gas industry. The job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing surfaces for blasting by water washing, cleaning, grinding and/or other methods
- Setting up blasting machine
- Applying blasting using various methods Manuel blasting and vacuum blasting
- Ensuring all blasting are applied in accordance with relevant industry standards and regulations such as NACE and SSPC
- Holding valid certification from authorized foundations for blasting like (AMPP,NACE, FROSIO)
- Keeping accurate records of blasting applied and materials used
- Communicating with team members and management to ensure smooth operations
Job qualification, experience, and skills.
Applicant should possess the following.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- ACQFA, FROSIO, AMPP Certification
- Necessary training certificates relating to paints works
- At least 3 years of experience in paint application, preferably in the oil and gas industry
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards such as NACE and SSPC
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications
- Familiarity with various painting equipment and techniques (Manuel and Vacuum Blasting , airless etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in various weather conditions and in confined spaces
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends, as needed
All Applications should be sent by email to email@example.com (Max. Email & attachment size: 20 MBs) on or before 20th December 2023
NOTICE; NO HIRING AT THE GATE!!!
PLEASE NOTE, if you are not contacted within 2 weeks after this publication, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more job/vacancies updates about Blaster Jobs at BESIX Ballast Nedam Limited (BBN) EACOP December 2023 please navigate into orodha ya on Telegram.