Are you looking for Collection Manager – Retail & SME Jobs at Exim Bank December 2023 nafasi za kazi benki ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruitment portal available vacancies jinsi ya kutuma maombi how to apply shortlisted candidates call for work usaili interview email contact address. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Exim Bank.
|Dotted reporting line to
|Head of Special Assets Management
|Special Assets Management
|Retail and SME
|Dar es Salaam
|HOURS OF WORK
|Monday – Friday. 8am – 5pm Additional hours as required by workload
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Managing monitoring, collection and recovery of all the Retail loan delinquent account:s for all products.
1. People Management.
- Develop a high performing team by assisting senior management in recruiting and promoting the best people in line with business needs.
- Training and mentoring of staff members in the retail collections and recovery units.
- Ensure Exim values are displayed and embedded within the team and across all departments. Display and support behaviors that support Exim culture and code of ethics.
- Overseeing staff members and ensuring the accurate and timely response to customers including timely issuance of demand notices.
- Remaining informed of any legislative procedural training regarding debt collection.
- Promoting a learning culture and impacting a technical expertise and knowledge through continuous coaching of staff.
2. Business Management.
- Develop and implement daily portfolio performance monitoring trackers/report for constant monitoring of key parameters on the bank delinquent portfolio. Primary focus shall be on;
- Early detection of problems in the delinquent portfolio
- Timely restructuring of accounts
- Early alert on New NPA and updating the status on key NPAs as required on weekly basis.
- Prepare monthly feedback Unit reports.
- Setting payment collection goals and targets for the department.
- Manage revenue and develop initiatives to control and reduce the amount of vendor payouts.
- Creating and implementing a strategy to improve the collection of outstanding credit. Track & control the delinquency of each area bucket and monitor outcomes.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by ensuring quick resolution and response of customer issues and queries within specified TAT.
- Represent the organization in front of legal/ statutory bodies as required by the legal team and ensure that the collection and recovery teams adhere to the legal guidelines provided by the law in force.
- Allocate work to the internal collectors and independent debt collectors and ensure that all the agencies in the location perform as per defined SLA.
- Management of repossession process of properties or properties about to be auctioned by the bank or through external parties.
- Ensure compliance with all Audit / Regulatory bodies as well as policies and SoPs of the company.
- Allocate duties based on work volumes to team members in order to achieve operational targets including prioritization and work schedules.
- Implement productivity improvement measures by coaching staff on any new process, or on their areas of improvement.
- Review current processes and innovate new procedures that will improve collections and recoveries.
- Monitoring of restructured retail accounts to prevent deterioration and foster back flow.
- Monitor the existing Special Assets Management processes and systems to ensure effective workflows to business performance.
3. Risk and Compliance.
- Ensure that External Debt Collectors (EDC) and Staff are well trained and adhere to SAM policy and SOP.
- Adhere to TAT on customer query resolution. Ensure that adequate risk controls are in place.
- Drive a culture of proactive compliance among team members.
- Determine the action plans for to effectively reduce and manage risk issues that are related to Internal/External or BoT findings.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the line manager or management.
3. QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- University degree preferably in Law, Accounting/Finance and Business Administration.
- Relevant professional qualification in banking, risk management, recovery, and law. At least 5 years work experience as a Recovery Manager handling Retail and SME.
|Experience in Months
|Level of Education
Job application procedure.
To apply, please send your CV along with all academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: JOB APPLICATION: Collection Manager – Retail & SME.
Deadline: 20th December, 2023. (Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)
For more jobs/vacancies updates about Collection Manager – Retail & SME Jobs at Exim Bank December 2023 please navigate into orodha ya.