Are you looking for Country Manager Jobs at Dexintec Finance Tanzania Limited December 2023 nafasi za kazi ajira mpya nmb new job opportunities careers recruitment portal available vacancies jinsi ya kutuma maombi how to apply shortlisted candidates call for work usaili interview email contact address. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Dexintec Finance Tanzania Limited.
|Dexintec Finance Tanzania Limited
|Victoria Noble Center, 4th Floor, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Country Manager will work closely with the Board and other group companies to provide strategic leadership to the organization along with overseeing the implementation and steering the organization to its next stage of growth and development so as to make the organization an important player within the Fintech space. Leading the product development & business initiatives for creating disruptive products and solutions from scratch. Complete ownership for formulating business Strategy, turn-around policies and fast track expansion of various digital finance initiatives, Will be responsible for promoting and managing the culture and best practices similar to that of reputed FinTech’s, The Country Manager will be responsible to also oversee support functions across marketing, operations, finance, risk, regulatory aspects etc.
Dexintec Finance Tanzania Limited, is Digital Lending company that provides loans (Cash Loan & Device loan) through digital means by Play store and App store mobile app.
- Assist in development and execution of government relations and economic incentive strategy. Work with legislative bodies, elected officials, state governmental, Fintech associations, Central Bank.
- Will establish and maintain external relationships with government officials as well as work to obtain economic development objectives, legislative and regulatory solutions.
- Develop and execute project initiatives to support legislative as well as economic incentive growth strategy. Establish and maintain relationships with key government officials. Assess and provide legislative and regulatory solutions.
- Monitor, assess, and summarize legislation that could impact key business lines. Lead a cross functional team with internal partners in Customer Care, Information Technology, Client Services, Business Development, Marketing / Communication, and Program Management that are involved in the Fintech Sector.
- Present updates to executive leadership. Establish key performance indicators and reporting tools to measure the progress and/or success of established programs.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant experience with – and a keen understanding of – the legislative process.
- Prior legislative experience Outstanding written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Very high proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required.
Skilled at building cross-functional and multi-level relationships.
- Experience in Central Bank preferred.
- Experience in Fintech, Finance, Lending, Payments preferred.
- Ability to adjust to a steep learning curve. Proven track record of consistently productive collaboration with diverse colleagues in a highly matrixed work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and comfortably interact at the highest corporate and/or political levels. Strong judgment/decision making skills and political acumen. Ability and willingness to work across multiple time zones.
Mode of Application
If you are interested and qualified for the above roles, kindly send your application email and attached CV (pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org indicate the COUNTRY MANAGER as your application email subject.
Deadline: 30th December, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more jobs/vacancies update about Country Manager Jobs at Dexintec Finance Tanzania Limited December 2023 please navigate into orodha ya.