Are you looking for District Retention and Linkage Officers Jobs at MDH December 2023 nafasi za kazi ajira mpya mdh new job opportunities careers recruitment portal available vacancies jinsi ya kutuma maombi how to apply shortlisted candidates call for work usaili interview email contact address. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at MDH.
Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose primary aim is to contribute to address public health priorities of the people of Tanzania and the world at large. These priorities include: communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; Reproductive, Maternal, New- born and Child health (RMNCH); Nutrition; Non-Communicable Diseases of public health significance; as well as Health System Strengthening. MDH strongly believes in and works in partnership with various local and global institutions, Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC); President’s Office Regional Authorities and Local Government (PORALG); donor agencies; academic and non-academic institutions; implementing partners; civil society, community-based and faith-based organizations and others.
In Dar es Salaam, MDH supports the Government of Tanzania through the Municipal councils of Dar es Salaam City Council; Temeke, Kinondoni, Kigamboni and Ubungo Municipal Councils Together with Amana, Mwananyamala and Temeke Regional Referral Hospitals in implementation of the program on HIV/AIDS (PLWHA). In order to strengthen the care and treatment of PLWHA in Dar es salaam, MDH on behalf of the above-mentioned Municipal Councils and Regional Referral Hospitals seeks to employ the following staff;
|District Retention and Linkage Officers (1 Posts)
|Kigamboni Municipal Councils
|City/District AIDS Control Coordinators
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting day to day implementation of effective tracking and retention services to ensure 95% of on ART clients adhere to ART and clinic schedule.
- Providing TA to clinical trackers and reduce 70% of the quarterly net loss and document best practices
- Fostering strong collaboration with community implementing partners and facilitate 95% of linkage to care for newly identified clients at community and facility setting
- Providing technical support to health care providers on ART adherence counselling and enhanced adherence counselling for PLHIV with High VL
- Supporting peer navigator/ CBHS plus to link all PLHIV diagnosed at community setting to care and foster proper documentation
- Mentoring and provide TA to health providers to ensure successful referral and re engaged into care
- Providing TA to health care providers on management of STIs/RTIs, GBV and Cervical cancer including availability of guideline, protocols and reporting tools; contract tracing and referral mechanism; availability and use of IEC material
- Supporting provision of PHDP services designed to help PLHIV to live positively eg condom use, FP, prevention of transmission, sexual reproductive health and rights, adherence to ARV
- Supporting health provider on early identification of missed appointment
- Ensuring tracking of CTC/PMTCT/ TBHIV clients is done properly at the facilities:
i. Following up to ensure 95% of tracked missing clients who have promised to come have returned to care timely.
ii. Tracking and return 70% of unknown and LTFU clients monthly
iii. Improving retention rate of clients on care.
iv. Ensuring the facility has and use National follow up tools i.e.; Appointment & Tracking Register/data base, promise to come diary (current year diary), CTC2 card, Phone with tracking airtime, Map que form, CTC tracking form and monthly tracking report form.
v. Tracking mentor should ensure HCP have enough knowledge on category of patients to be tracked i.e.; Pre –ART, abnormal/unusual or Non-Analyzable Lab result, poor Adherence and Very sick clients.
vi. Mentoring trackers/ peers/ CBHS providers to document well tracking tools i.e.; promise to come diary, Tracking Register, and CTC tracking form.
vii. Mentoring trackers/ peers/ CBHS providers on the use of National Appointment Register to help clinic staffs to easily identify MISSAPP/LTF hence timely tracking.
viii. Compiling monthly/quarterly tracking reports of the whole district and send them to CHMT and MDH central office as required.
ix. Coordinating and facilitate monthly meeting for sharing challenges and strategies for improvement of tracking activities.
- Supporting sites to understand target, align their strategies and activities towards them and meet their set performance targets.
- Working with trackers and data officers to ensure timely update of tracking outcome.
- Working with CHMT to ensure quality monthly reports for tracking and retention in care.
- Performing any other duties as will be assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
- At least a Degree in Medicine or Advanced Diploma in Medicine, Clinical or Nursing Officer with three years relevant work experience.
- Two or more years of experience working in HIV/AIDS care and treatment programs.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in tracking and follow-up activities.
- Ability to write report and prepare planning.
- Ability to conduct evaluation and surveys.
- Experience working with CHMT will be an added advantage.
- Ability to maintains confidentiality in all aspects.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Kiswahili.
Interested candidates for any of the above position should visit MDH Recruitment Portal and submit your application before 29th December 2023.
District Retention and Linkage Officers Jobs at MDH December 2023 To apply for this job please visit recruitment.mdh.or.tz website.