Are you looking for Driver Logistics-Dar es Salaam Jobs at Aga Khan Foundation December 2023 nafasi za kazi Aga Khan ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruitment portal available vacancies jinsi ya kutuma maombi how to apply shortlisted candidates call for work usaili interview email contact address. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Aga Khan Foundation.
|Driver Logistics-Dar es Salaam
|Aga Khan Foundation
|Salary and package to attract the best candidate
- Safely and efficiently operate company vehicles to transport goods to designated locations.
- Handle various communications e.g. incoming and outgoing mails, fax, telephone, and other correspondences, and follow up for action
- Coordinate and optimize delivery routes for maximum efficiency.
- Maintain vehicles in top-notch condition through regular inspections and upkeep.
- Communicate effectively with team members and clients to ensure smooth logistics operations.
Skills and Competences
- Form Four with NIT Advanced Driving Certificate
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- At least 3 years’ experience (driving in Tanzania environment)
- Sufficient written and spoken English.
- Basic Vehicle servicing and maintenance skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience of working in multi-cultural and diverse teams including experience of working in marginalized communities.
- Evidence of an understanding of and commitment to child protection and safeguarding as well as other vulnerable populations.
- Personal commitment to working as a reliable, honest, & trustworthy member of a team
- Uphold Aga Khan Foundation Values always.
How to apply
Candidates interested in this unique career opportunity with AKF should submit a one-page cover letter and CV including the names and contact information of three professional referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“AKF Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is Committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children and Vulnerable Adults and Expects all Staff and Partners to Share this Commitment.”
Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Driver Logistics-Dar es Salaam Jobs at Aga Khan Foundation December 2023 CLICK HERE TO APPLY