Are you looking for Finance Manager Jobs at Good Neighbors December 2023 nafasi za kazi ajira mpya Good neighbours new job opportunities careers recruitment portal available vacancies jinsi ya kutuma maombi how to apply shortlisted candidates call for work usaili interview email contact address. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Good Neighbors.
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian development NGO founded in Korea in 1991. It was granted General Consultative Status from the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). The aim is to make the world a place without hunger, where people live together in harmony. In Tanzania it was officially established on 2005 and our efforts work towards creating environment where children’s rights are protected and sustainable development of communities through empowerment, leadership and ownership.
Good Neighbors Tanzania is looking for individuals to join our highly motivated team in the following role;
|Project Manager, Technical Manager
|Mbozi District in Songwe Region
|1 Year (Contract extension is subject to funding availability, performance or/and mutual agreement).
Under the overall authority of the Country Director (CD) of Good Neighbors Tanzania (GNTZ) and direct supervision of Technical Manager (TM), the position of Finance Manager will be responsible to oversee financial management of KOICA project, “Promote Income-generating through empowering coffee producers’ cooperatives on Climate Change Adaptation in Mbozi District, Southern Highland Tanzania”.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with KOICA project guidelines and accounting and tax laws
- Recording transactions in Quickbooks, prepare and record Cash Journal required by KOICA.
- Preparing monthly finance report through the required accounting package system and execution status every month.
- Preparing Bank payments voucher for all approved budget requests with appropriate funding sources and project allocation.
- Writing cheques for all expenditures, scanning and preparing check ledger for all bank accounts managers every month.
- Prepare budget requests, review and approve the budget plan, budget requests and final spending summary.
- Monthly preparation of contribution for ZSSF, NHIF and TRA Return and HESLB for staff.
- Maintaining acceptable budget execution rate in relation to the GNTZ and donor requirements.
- Prepare Annual/Bi-annual financial report for KOICA project and activities execution.
- Prepare and supervise procurement and required administration process.
- Filling the official documents in respective files.
Qualification, experiences and competencies
- Bachelor’s or degree in Accounting or Finance, or a similar field of study; Logistics and Procurement skills will add advantages.
- Minimum of 7 years of professional relevant experience with accounting, administration, financial analysis, and finance reporting.
- Work experience in related agencies of more than 7 years
- Fluency in both English and Kiswahili
- Ability to prioritize and schedule work
- Team supervision and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Ability to work in an international and multi-national environment.
- Proper computer skills especially MS Office Well-organized, and resourceful with good planning and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to multi-task, ability to handle pressure well, ability to improvise, flexibility, adaptability to transitions.
- Sincerity, patience, tact and the ability to earn the trust of others
- Good motivational organizational skills
- Perform other duties as required Stakeholder
- Relationship Management
- Teamwork and working with Other
- Beneficiaries Focused
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Community Development Techniques
- All interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, please to apply for the position on or before 02nd January, 2024.
- When applying please attach detailed curriculum vitae containing complete names and addresses (postal, email, phone), together with names and contact details of three referees (one should be current or previous employer).
- All applications should be addressed to Country Director, Good Neighbors Tanzania, P.O. Box 33104, Dar es Salaam.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and email addresses.
- Good Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport or/and accommodation during the interview, there will be no refund for the expenses incurred.
- Good Neighbors Tanzania has a zero tolerance to any harm or sexual exploitation and abuse against any beneficiaries (or program participants). Safeguarding and Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) is everyone’s shared responsibility and all GN employees and partners are required to adhere to GN’s Code of Conduct both during and outside working hours. Familiarization with and adherence to the GN Safeguarding Policy and Code of Conduct is an essential requirement of all employees and partners, in addition to related mandatory training. All applicants interested to work with GNTZ must ensure that they understand and act in accordance with this clause.
Finance Manager Jobs at Good Neighbors December 2023 CLICK HERE TO APPLY