Are you looking for Fleet Officer Jobs at Unole Company nafasi za kazi benki ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruitment portal available vacancies jinsi ya kutuma maombi how to apply shortlisted candidates call for work usaili interview email contact address. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Unole Company.
- Manage vehicular traffic, including loading activities (off-loading and on-loading) at the Plant to ensure overall orderliness and efficiency of depot operations.
- Ensure appropriate storage of incoming materials at the designated facilities in the Plant.
- Coordinate loading of products onto allocated trucks for dispatch to approved locations outside the Plant.
- Ensure that all plant logistics activities comply with DIL’s Health, Safety, and Environment standards.
- Coordinate efficient and timely loading of customers’ trucks with purchased products on a FIFO basis.
- Develop and submit reports of logistics activities at the Plant and provide recommendations where necessary.
To ensure recovery of AGO for short kilometers.
- To ensure all accident and related documents are collected on time.
- To ensure all vehicles are coming with raw materials from designated location whenever there’s feasibility of collecting raw materials.
- To ensure timely allocation of vehicles for collecting spares and other required by plant or other used department.
- Liaising with Transporters acquiring information on: Arrival of Trucks, Truck Breakdowns, and any other Emergency Occurrences
- Perform any other duties assigned by your senior.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Transport Management and Logistics from National Institute of Transport (NIT)
- A minimum of two (2) years of work experience in transport operation
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating transportation Industry
- Sound knowledge of DIL’s product and service offerings.
- Working knowledge of inventory management terminologies, methodologies and approach
- Basic knowledge of system-based inventory management systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Willingness to learn, improve and adapt to changing requirements.
- Basic knowledge of relevant supporting tools and technologies such as MS Excel, Project Management applications, etc.
How to Apply:
Send your CV and Application to Email: Inotsaiphone@gmail.com
Phone Number: +255626835119
For more jobs/vacancies updates about Fleet Officer Jobs at Unole Company please navigate into orodha ya.