Are you looking for Head Of Drivers Jobs at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) December 2023 nafasi za kazi Shirika la MSF ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruitment portal available vacancies jinsi ya kutuma maombi how to apply shortlisted candidates call for work usaili interview email contact address. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF).
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF is therefore guided by the principles of neutrality and impartiality. These principles must apply to all MSF staff.
|HEAD OF DRIVERS
Coordinating and controlling the operation of vehicles in one location according to traffic regulations and MSF security rules and ensuring that the team of drivers perform properly their duties to ensure an adequate, efficient and safe transport of goods and people.
- Transporting MSF personnel and material ensuring their safety.
- Supervising the team of drivers and monitoring and evaluating their performance, ensuring compliance with all rules, safety regulations and MSF instructions, as well as the maintenance and service of their assigned vehicles which includes preparing and overseeing the drivers’ work schedule, ensuring daily and weekly checks of vehicles and the correct filling in of administration and vehicle logbook;
- Performing monthly checks of the vehicle inventory, documentation and first aid kit together with the responsible driver and conducting a driving test for all new drivers. Performing regular drivers’ assessments.
- Coordinating and supervising the associated resources (drivers) and fleet management to ensure adequate service in terms of organizing availability of drivers, vehicles to drive, duty rosters and replacements in case of absence, and fuel control. Organizing training courses for drivers
- Checking and ensuring that safety procedures are met in vehicles to ensure that transportation is in the best conditions of safety for travelers.
- Reporting any problems with the vehicles (mechanical, accidents…) to the line manager / technical referent as well as preparing monthly reports on services, spare parts, consumption, etc. of each vehicle.
- Ensuring maintenance on the fleet of vehicles to be in perfect working order and that cars are serviced at the desired time to ensure good use of it and be able to deliver services. o Looking after all equipment related to vehicles and driver. Ensuring the proper use of radios in vehicles, numbers and codes, according to MSF protocols and procedures in place
- Planning vehicles movements , tracking individual trips and ensuring implementation of security measures o Performing any other task, specific to his/her area of specialty, as defined in his/her job description and according to the line manager.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Essential literacy, driving license and basic mechanic skills.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience as a driver. Desirable experience as Head driver o Working with NGO is added advantage
- Essential good knowledge of the area of work
- Essential experience with 4×4 vehicles especially Toyota HJZ lineup o Essential knowledge of basic mechanics
- Essential knowledge of vehicle recovery tools and techniques o Basic computer literacy.
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili.
- Results and Quality Orientation o Teamwork and Cooperation o Behavioural Flexibility o Commitment to MSF Principles o Stress Management
- People Management skills
People living with disabilities or minorities to indicate in their CV or Motivation letter Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Head Of Drivers Jobs at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) December 2023 All interested candidates shall submit their motivation letter, CV and copy of relevant professional certificates not later than Wednesday , January 3rd 2024 at 4:00 PM . Please quote the job title on the email subject “HEAD OF DRIVERS”.
Please send your application to the email address MSFCH-Tanzania-Recruitment@geneva.msf.org. The applications can also be submitted at MSF offices situated at Mikocheni B, Daima street House no 16 Dar es Salaam, or in Nduta Refugees Camp, Kibondo District or MSF Guest House Kibondo or at MSF office situated in Liwale, Lindi.
The protection of your personal data is important to MSF. By submitting your application, you consent to MSF using your data only for the recruitment process to have all the information and documents necessary to proceed with the recruitment, validation of your application and selection of the most suitable candidate. Your data will be treated confidentially. Only people part of the recruitment process have access to your data. MSF does not sell your data under any circumstances. If you have any questions or requests, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
For more jobs/vacancies updates please navigate into orodha ya.