Are you looking for Head of Human Resources Jobs at Exim Bank Deadline January 12, 2023 nafasi za kazi vacancy ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruitment portal available vacancies jinsi ya kutuma maombi how to apply shortlisted candidates call for work usaili interview email contact address. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Exim Bank.
|Head of Human Resources
|Chief Executive Officer
|HR (Corporate Office)
|HOURS OF WORK
|8am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Additional hours as required by workload.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
To provide leadership and coordination in the Bank’s Human Resources function. To develop and implement Exim Bank’s corporate human resource strategy, policy, procedures and programs
- To Create Bank’s strategic recruitment and selection plan including coordinating the bank’s fairness policy
- Lead the strategic capacity building through learning and development programs
- Preparing and presenting HR quarterly report to the Board
- Oversees the design, development and implementation of compensation strategy and programs to ensure regulatory compliance
- Develop and coordinate harmonious wok environment by effectively managing grievances and mediating workplace disputes
- Developing and implementing the bank’s succession plan and talent management program
- Recommend and maintain an organizational structure and staffing levels to accomplish bank’s goals and objectives
- Evaluate the Bank’s culture and provide recommendations on changes to accomplish goals and objective
- Recommend and establish company policies and procedures that are compliant with Tanzania Labor laws, regulations and best practice
- Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop short- and long-term business plans for the Bank
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures
- Leading HR work groups
- Attending Executive Committee meetings
- Heading HR turn around meetings and attend departmental turn around meetings
- Attend interviews
- Attending labor litigation
- Preparing HR Board papers
- Reviewing, updating and communicating HR related policies and procedures
- Attending labor litigation
- Facilitating staff movements including exit and transfers
- Coordinating performance management processes
- Rewarding and motivating staff base
- Coach, mentor, train supervisors and general staff on application of labor laws
- Provide leadership, support and give directives and guidance to HR team
- Recruit, train, supervise and evaluate department staff.
- Attendance and representation of the Bank at all HR related requisite senior level functions
- Provision and leadership, guidance and counseling across all business cadres
Limits of Authority
- Implementing Board approved HR related policies, procedures, and programs
- Working within the provision of the Tanzania Labor Act and regulations for managing staff.
- Approval of HR costs which are within the approved budget
INTERACTION WITH OTHERS:
Internal: Regular interaction with management, department heads and general staff
External: Interaction with Commission for Mediation and Arbitration (CMA), Association of Tanzania Employers (ATE), Tanzania HR forum, Recruitment agents, Health Insurance agencies.
- Graduate in Human Resources, Public Administration, or related field
- Relevant experience of at least 10 years in HR Managerial field preferably in the banking sector
- Computer Literacy
- Supervision skills
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Supervisory skills
- Good time management skills
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Can meet deadlines
How to Apply:
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The deadline for submitting the application is 12 January 2024
For more Jobs/Vacancies updates about Head of Human Resources Jobs at Exim Bank Deadline January 12, 2023 please navigate into orodha ya.