Are you looking for HR Associate Jobs at Britam December 2023 nafasi za kazi ajira mpya Kahama Co-operative Union new job opportunities careers recruitment portal available vacancies jinsi ya kutuma maombi how to apply shortlisted candidates call for work usaili interview email contact address. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Britam.
Learn about Britam is a leading diversified financial services group, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange. The group has interests across the Eastern and Southern Africa region. The company offers a wide range of financial products and services in Insurance, Asset management, Banking and Property. The product range includes: life, health and general insurance, pensions, unit trusts, investment planning, wealth management, off-shore investments, retirement planning, discretionary portfolio management, Property development and private Equity.
|Tanzania, United Republic of-Dar es Salaam-Dar es Salaam
|International Insurance Business
|Number of Openings
The role holder will be responsible for assisting the Human Resource Manager in handling and coordinating human resources programs, policies and activities in the business which include recruitment and retention, talent management, performance management, employee relations, payroll, learning & development and staff records. The role will report to the Human Resource Manager.
- Drive initiatives aimed at enhancing good working relations, such as staff meetings, social events, etc.
- Ensure employee records are updated at all times
- Implement items in the annual action plan in line with company human resource policies and procedures.
- In liaison with the HR Manager provide input into departmental staffing requirements.
- Facilitate performance management in the business
- In liaison with the HR Manager, ensure all employees in the company have updated job descriptions in line with HR policies
- Collate information on training needs from individuals’ appraisals and information relating to the evaluation of training to inform the employee development; and monitoring of learning and development programmes.
- In liaison with the HR Manager, coordinate the execution of training and development calendar for staff.
- Facilitate company recruitment and on boarding process and activities, including but not limited to circulating approvals, placing advertisements, initial shortlisting and interviewing, file management and induction.
- Ensure 100% accuracy and timeliness in data capture into all the HR systems and files.
- Giving advice and guidance on interpretation and application of HR Policies and Procedures to employees.
- Assist the HR Manager in driving the organization’s culture change agenda
- In liaison with the HR Manager and group payroll office, initiate and update monthly company payroll processes and ensure submission of statutory payroll reports to the relevant institutions.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Deliver on performance requirements as defined in the departments’ strategy map, balanced scorecard and Personal Scorecard.
Key Performance Measures
- As indicated in your personal score card
- All staff
- Payroll team
- External service providers
- Various vendors
Knowledge, Experience And Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 2- 4 years’ experience in generalist human resources management
- Learning and Researching: Rapidly learns new tasks and commits information to memory quickly; demonstrates an immediate understanding of newly presented information; gathers comprehensive information to support decision making at management level; learns from successes and failures and seeks colleague and customer feedback.
- Working with People: Shows respect for the views and contributions of other team members; shows empathy; listens, supports and cares for others; consults others and shares information and expertise with them; builds team spirit and reconciles conflict; adapts to the team and fits in well.
- Applying Expertise and Technology: Applies specialist and technical expertise; uses technology to achieve work objectives; develops job knowledge and expertise (theoretical and practical) through continual professional development; demonstrates an understanding of different organisational departments and functions.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; exhibits high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintains own quality and productivity; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves projects goals.
- Following Instructions and Procedures: Follows procedures and policies; keeps to schedules; arrives punctually for work and meetings; demonstrates commitment to the organisation; complies with legal obligations and safety requirements of the role.
- Adhering to Principles and Values: Upholds ethics and values; demonstrates integrity; accepts diversity; display individual responsibility towards the community and the environment; models the organisational values during every day interactions.
Jobs at Britam
HR Associate Jobs at Britam December 2023 APPLY NOW