Are you looking for Marketing Officer Jobs at Good Neighbors December 2023 nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruitment portal available vacancies jinsi ya kutuma maombi how to apply shortlisted candidates call for work usaili interview email contact address. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Good Neighbors.
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian development NGO founded in Korea in 1991. It was granted General Consultative Status from the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). The aim is to make the world a place without hunger, where people live together in harmony. In Tanzania it was officially established on 2005 and our efforts work towards creating environment where children’s rights are protected and sustainable development of communities through empowerment, leadership and ownership.
Good Neighbors Tanzania is looking for individuals to join our highly motivated team in the following role;
|Project Manager, Technical Manager
|Mbozi District in Songwe Region
|1 Year (Contract extension is subject to funding availability, performance or/and mutual agreement).
Under the overall authority of the Country Director (CD) of Good Neighbors Tanzania (GNTZ) and direct supervision of Project Manager (PM) and Technical Manager (TM), the position of Marketing Officer will be responsible to AMCOS business and marketing related activities of KOICA project, “Promote Income-generating through empowering coffee producers’ cooperatives on Climate Change Adaptation in Mbozi District, Southern Highland Tanzania”.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to AMCOS’ business activities and marketing strategy development.
- Identify and develop partnerships with organizations, training institutions for small business development, micro-credit and financial planning.
- Participating in planning, implementation and reporting the progress of KOICA project activities.
- Prepare and share weekly KOICA operating report and submit to the senior officer in a timely manner.
- Prepare Annual/Bi-annual for KOICA project and activities execution
- Ensure that project activities are in line with KOICA and Government policies and guidelines.
- Participate in project’s stakeholders’ meetings
- Clearly communicate the plans, schedules and priorities, and define all technical issues to the staff members, management and other stakeholders including the government.
- Establish good networking relationship with multiple stakeholders including Tanzania Coffee Board (TCB), local curing companies and AMCOS. Advocate for stakeholders’ participation in the project.
Qualification, experiences and competencies
- Bachelor’s or degree in Marketing, Social Business or any related majors
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in Social Economy, Cooperative business and any related field.
- Project proposal and report writing skills
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Proper computer skills especially MS Office
- Fluency in both English and Kiswahili
- Ability to prioritize and schedule work
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written Ability to work in an international and multi-national environment.
- Ability to multi-task, ability to handle pressure well, ability to improvise, flexibility, adaptability to transitions.
- Sincerity, patience, tact and the ability to earn the trust of others.
- Good motivational organizational skills.
- Perform other duties as required Stakeholder.
- Relationship Management
- Teamwork and working with Other
- Beneficiaries Focused
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Community Development Techniques
- All interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, here to apply for the position on or before 02nd January, 2024.
- When applying please attach detailed curriculum vitae containing complete names and addresses (postal, email, phone), together with names and contact details of three referees (one should be current or previous employer).
- All applications should be addressed to Country Director, Good Neighbors Tanzania, P.O. Box 33104, Dar es Salaam.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and email addresses.
- Good Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport or/and accommodation during the interview, there will be no refund for the expenses incurred.
- Good Neighbors Tanzania has a zero tolerance to any harm or sexual exploitation and abuse against any beneficiaries (or program participants). Safeguarding and Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) is everyone’s shared responsibility and all GN employees and partners are required to adhere to GN’s Code of Conduct both during and outside working hours. Familiarization with and adherence to the GN Safeguarding Policy and Code of Conduct is an essential requirement of all employees and partners, in addition to related mandatory training. All applicants interested to work with GNTZ must ensure that they understand and act in accordance with this clause.
Marketing Officer Jobs at Good Neighbors December 2023 CLICK HERE TO APPLY