Are you looking for MAURITIUS Africa Scholarship Scheme 2024-25 Call for Applications ‘Steps to Apply’ guidelines for applicants application form national endorsement form Guidelines for Nominating Agency List of Nominating Agencies 2023 Admission List online application portal website login courses and fees offers intake application form deadline student portal online PDF download job vacancy announcements academic office student affair accommodation staff careers opportunities web mail contact address how to register calendar fee structure requirements and so many. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article.!
The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology has the responsibility of managing and coordinating the provision of Education in the country by preparing various Policies, Laws and Guidelines from the level of Primary Education to Higher Education. In addition, the Ministry is responsible for managing and coordinating the development of Science, Technology and Innovation; along with its use in various fields including Business, Industry, Agriculture and daily life in general.
THE MAURITIUS – AFRICA SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2024
1. Call for Application
The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology wishes to inform the general public that the Government of Mauritius is offering scholarships to Tanzanian students for Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral programmes tenable in various Universities in Mauritius for the academic year 2024/2025.
2. Eligibility A. Undergraduate
Applicant should meet the following requirements:
- Be above 18 years of age and not more than 26 years old by 01 January, 2025;
- Have a minimum of five (5) credits for Diploma programmes; or
- Have an Advanced Certificate for Secondary Education or equivalent.
B. Postgraduate/ Masters and PhD
- Graduated with a Bachelor degree of at least upper second class honours for Masters;
- Have a Masters degree for PhD; and
- Are 35 years and below for Masters and not more than 40 years by 01 January, 2025 for PhD;
C. Masters of Philosophy
§ Have an undergraduate degree with at least upper second class (or CPA/GPA greater than 60%) and preferably with a Masters degree; and § Not have reached 40 years by 01 January 2025.
3. Documents required
- Certified copy of birth certificate;
- Certified copy of biodata page of passport (if available);
(iii)Certified copies of relevant educational certificates and transcripts along with a certified translation if they are in a language other than English;
(iv)Copy of letter of conditional offer by a public Higher Education Institution in Mauritius or copy of acknowledgement notice from a Mauritius public Higher Education Institution;
(v) Medical certificate issued by a registered Medical Practitioner in Section 6 of the application form. This should be appropriately stamped;
(vi)Study plan of about 750 words for candidates opting for a Masters degree;
- A detailed research plan of about 1500 words for PhD; and
- Supporting statement from a prospective supervisor from a University for PhD candidates.
4. Scope of the scholarship
The scholarship scheme will provide the following:
- Tuition fees and course-related costs;
- Return airfare; (iii)Living allowance; and (iv)Free health care.
5. Application procedure and submission
All eligible candidates must read and follow the guidelines strictly.
- Applicants are required to apply online by filling an application form available at the websites: http://highereducationmauritius.com and https://education.govmu.org/Pages/Mauritius-Africa-Scholarships-2020.aspx before printing.
- The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania will not provide a loan or grant for candidates who will be offered this scholarship.
- Completed application forms attached with certified copies of the aforementioned documents and testimonials should be sent to the address below not later than April 5, 2024.
MAURITIUS Africa Scholarship Scheme 2024-25 Call for Applications ‘Steps to Apply’ PDF FILE
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology,
P. O. Box 10,