Are you looking for MFS Support Engineer Jobs at Tigo December 2023 nafasi za kazi benki ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruitment portal available vacancies jinsi ya kutuma maombi how to apply shortlisted candidates call for work usaili interview email contact address. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Tigo.
At least 3 years of experience Mobile Financial Services or VAS area
” Certified Project Management is an added advantage.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science/IT/Electronics/Computer engineering or related field
MFS Support Engineer under IT & Services Department
- Responsible to maintain high level of quality and availability of of tigo pesa platforms and products to achieve 99.9% service availability to both internal and external customers.
- Re-classify problem or incident in its respective levels and initiate change request for solution either internal or for vendor.
- Ensure that all MFS nodes, products, and associated processes are aligned with the compliance framework.
Also Read: TAMISEMI Form One selection 2024→
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (Effective communication, writing and presentation skills, negotiations).
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Project management and management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Deadline for application is December 28, 2023
MFS Support Engineer Jobs at Tigo December 2023 CLICK HERE TO APPLY