Are you looking for Personal Assistant Jobs at Millennium Engineers Enterprises Ltd December 2023 nafasi za kazi wizara ya maji ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruitment portal available vacancies jinsi ya kutuma maombi how to apply shortlisted candidates call for work usaili interview email contact address. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Zanzibar Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Millennium Engineers Enterprises Ltd.
|Number of Positions
Also Read: TAMISEMI Form One Selection 2024→
Established in 2016, Millennium Engineers Enterprises Ltd stands as a pioneering Tanzanian renewable energy company, proudly founded and led by women. Our commitment revolves around tailoring impactful business projects that precisely align with the unique needs of communities, industries, or business value chains. In collaboration with our customers, we ensure that our solutions are not only effective but also considerate of factors such as cost, culture, efficiency, and environmental impact.
At present, Millennium Engineers is actively engaged in a transformative impact business project, aiming to enhance the value chain within the sardine fishing industry on Lake Victoria, Tanzania. Our focus is on transitioning two critical energy poverty areas in the industry to renewable sources.
In light of our dynamic initiatives, we are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as the Personal Assistant to the Managing Director. The ideal candidate should possess exceptional verbal and written skills in both English and Swahili, showcasing strong organizational and time-management abilities. We value self-motivation and seek a proactive individual enthusiastic about delivering positive results. The capacity to follow instructions clearly and accurately, coupled with an openness to constructive feedback in a positive and dynamic manner, is essential.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree holder: preference for graduates (strictly 2022 and 2023) of Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Environmental Science, Public Relations and/or other social sciences. No previous work-experience required but must be trainable, enthusiastic about learning and developing new skills.
Applicants should have obtained a score of A or B in English on their O-level or A-level score card. Additionally, we accept results from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) taken within the past year.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Manage travel arrangements and itineraries on behalf of the employer.
- Schedule and arrange meetings and conferences.
- Record notes and messages for the employer.
- Act as the first point of contact for the employer as necessary.
- Manage the employer’s calendar and appointment scheduling.
- Monitoring and updating the Managing Director on the status of her inboxes and preparing daily checklists.
- To support the Managing Director in her projects, proposals, bids, etc. through research, consultation, team-management and preliminary review of all documents sent from colleagues.
- To develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- To maintain and organize the Managing Director’s diary, filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary.
- To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the Managing Director across the range of her work.
- To draft speeches, articles, briefings, and project proposals as requested by the MD.
- To professionally represent the organization at sector networking events.
- To produce translations for emails and documents being sent to international donors as requested and ensure clarity of cross-cultural communication.
- To facilitate meetings and schedule debriefing meetings so follow up action can be implemented. Also support by arranging refreshments, seating and taking minutes if required to do so.
This job description is not a complete description of responsibility, but reflects the general qualifications, duties and/or responsibilities necessary to perform this position. Millennium Engineers Enterprises Limited reserves the right to revise the job description when needed.
Interested candidates should send their CVs by email to email@example.com by Friday, 22nd December, 2023 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more jobs/vacancies updates about Personal Assistant Jobs at Millennium Engineers Enterprises Ltd December 2023 please navigate into orodha ya.