Are you looking for Pump Fitter at Barrick :Deadline: January 12, 2024 nafasi za kazi vacancy ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruitment portal available vacancies jinsi ya kutuma maombi how to apply shortlisted candidates call for work usaili interview email contact address. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Barrick.
|12/31/2023, 03:27 PM
|01/12/2024, 03:00 AM
|Tarime, Tarime, P.O. Box 422, TZ
The Barrick North Mara Team is seeking to recruit a Pump Fitter to join and grow our team.
Join our exceptional team and embody Barrick’s core values as you work with us. We are in search of individuals who can champion Barrick’s DNA by:
- Communicating Honestly, Transparently, and Acting with Integrity
- Exhibiting a Results-Driven approach
- Delivering solutions that are Fit for Purpose
- Dedicating themselves to Building a Sustainable Legacy
- Taking Responsibility and being Accountable
- Committing to Zero Harm
- Cultivating strong and meaningful Partnerships
If you’re ready to contribute to our world-class team while embracing these values, we encourage you to apply and become a valued member of our diverse workforce.
- Ensure safe work practices, i.e., attending compulsory safety courses and meetings, use of required PPE, incident/accident reporting and ensuring total adherence to all Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Policies, as well as other relevant policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Follow all maintenance procedures and ensure the completion of mechanical activities according to standard without causing any further damage to any component / system / equipment.
- Ensure equipment isolation, adhere to working at height and confined space standards/ procedures, and conduct pre-start checks/ inspections.
- Carry out mechanical repair and preventative maintenance to maintain Fixed Plant equipment in a safe and efficient manner to achieve production and cost targets.
- Carry out troubleshooting, fault finding and corrective maintenance in order to solve unplanned equipment unavailability events.
- Ensure that maintenance practices result in maximum equipment availability.
- Utilize work instructions to determine job requirements, including job sheets, quality and quantity of materials/ resources etc.
- Perform PM inspection according to the maintenance requirements and ensure preventive maintenance compliance.
- Conduct Fixed Plant equipment upgrades/ modification as required.
- Removal of pump components & replacement.
- Provide accurate and timely feedback to the Supervisor on conditions that may affect functionality of equipment.
- Ensure Supervisors and all stakeholders are kept informed of equipment availability status.
- Identification of mechanical equipment and resources, and selection and inspection of tools/ equipment.
- Follow up of outstanding maintenance/ repairs.
- Complete shift handover process.
- Actively participate in training activities to gain new skills and develop full potential.
- Under the direction of the Supervisor, provide appropriate on-the-job training and coaching to less experience personnel.
- Participate in poly pipe welding activities as required.
- Trade qualified VETA, FTC, or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Experience and competencies needed.
- Three years’ experience in Pump Fitter.
- Experience in open cast or underground mining essential
- Valid Tanzanian driving license
- Fault finding/troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of tools, equipment, and techniques used in mechanical activities.
- Knowledge of pump operation & maintenance.
- Knowledge of fluid mechanical principles.
- Interpreting mechanical specifications including terms, codes and symbols.
- Interpretation of mechanical machine operating procedures.
- Knowledge on how to measure/calculate material requirements from job specifications.
What We Can Offer You
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses and site-specific benefits.
- The ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across the organization.
Pump Fitter at Barrick :Deadline: January 12, 2024 CLICK HERE TO APPLY