Are you looking for Quality Management Assistant Jobs at Tanzania Coffee Board (TCB) nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruitment portal call for work usaili interview shortlisted candidates available vacancies. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Tanzania Coffee Board (TCB).
Tanzania Coffee Board (TCB)
Tanzania Coffee Board was established by the Coffee Industry Act No 23 of 2001 and related Regulations of 2003. The Tanzania Coffee Board replaced the Tanzania Coffee Marketing Board formed in 1984.
The main functions of Tanzania Coffee Board are to regulate the coffee industry in Tanzania and advise the Government on all matters related to the growing, processing and marketing and promotion of the coffee sector within and outside the country.
|QUALITY MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT II – 1 POST
|Tanzania Coffee Board
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist in preparing bulking instructions and send them to the curing factories to
- guide drawing of samples;
- To assist in preparing coffee roasting out turns samples;
- To cup/test the coffee samples and produce a cupping evaluation report and rating of coffee basing on fragrance, acidity, flavor, body, after test and balance;
- To classify of coffee out turn samples;
- To participate in cupping panel;
- To conduct cupping evaluation process which is in line with established international standards;
- To assist in preparation of coffee quality reports to give feedback for used by
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Certificate in Coffee Quality and Trade or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions.
Deadline for application is 13th December, 2023. Only short-listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview and Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
How to Apply
To apply for Quality Management Assistant Jobs at Tanzania Coffee Board (TCB) All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; https://portal.ajira.go.tz/and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)