Are you looking for Receptionist II Jobs at University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) – December 2023 nafasi za kazi vacancy ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruitment portal available vacancies jinsi ya kutuma maombi how to apply shortlisted candidates call for work usaili interview email contact address. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM).
University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM)
The University of Dar es Salaam is a public University in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. It was established in 1961 as an affiliate College of University of London. The University becomes an affiliate of University of East Africa in 1963, shortly after Tanzania gain its independence from United Kingdom. In 1970, UAE split into three independent Universities: Makerere University in Uganda, the University of Nairobi in Kenya and University of Dar es Salaam.
|RECEPTIONIST II – 1 POST
|Chuo Kikuu cha Dar es Salaam (UDSM)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Holder of Form IV certificate of Secondary Education with passes in English and Kiswahili or Form VI certificate of Secondary Education plus a Certificate in one of the following:
Hospitality, Hotel Management, or a relevant field from a recognized institution.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- To receive all visitors to the University and direct them to the appropriate officials as may be necessary;
- To attend all incoming telephone calls and direct them to the right officials
- To receive all incoming mail and submit them to secretaries or respective officials
- To maintain register of various activities;
- To perform any other duties and responsibilities as may be determined from time to time by one’s reporting officer.
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, University of Dodoma, Utumishi /Asha Rose Migiro Buildings Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 10th January, 2024;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
NOTE: Receptionist II Jobs at University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) – December 2023 Applications must be sent either through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; https://portal.ajira.go.tz/ (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’) Released by: ACTING SECRETARY PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT.