Are you looking for Technician II (Metallurgy) Jobs at Shirika la Nyumbu (TATC) – 2 Post nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruitment portal call for work usaili interview how to apply register kujisajili ajiraportal. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
The Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC) synonymous known as “Shirika la Nyumbu” was formally established on the 14th of December 1985 through a Presidential Order, made under the Public Corporations Act 1969. TATC’s mission is to develop a reputable capacity for automotive engineering by conducting research and innovation, technology transfer, and quality assurance services.
TANZANIA AUTOMATIVE TECHNOLOGY CENTRE (TATC)
TATC is wholly owned by the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania through the Ministry of Defence and National Service (MoDNS).
TATC seeks to recruit intelligent and result-oriented Tanzanians with high integrity to fill the 22 vacant posts mentioned below: –
|TECHNICIAN II (METALLURGY) – 2 POST
|Shirika la Nyumbu (TATC)
Also Read: Matokeo ya Form two 2023
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- i.To design machinery, components of engineering systems, and Materials Production tools;
- ii.To Undertake preventive and breakdown maintenance of machine tools, material handling equipment, and other facilities;
- iii.To prepare weekly machine loading and ensure timely completion of work orders;
- iv.To Assign the Materials Production foremen specific workloads and conduct regular work progress reviews to determine the in-process Materials Production controls;
- v.To prepare and process requests for design changes and ensure their implementation;
- vi.To monitor and control work in progress, and ensure proper use of machinery, equipment, and tools;
- vii.To ensure that materials, parts, and tools are available for production and liaise with the supplies office for any deficiency;
- viii.To prepare production process control programs and work schedules and ensure their applicability;
- ix.To receive work orders/job cards from the Marketing department and control job movement in the Materials Production shops; and
- x.To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of a Diploma or FTC in Metallurgy from a recognized institution.
Deadline for application is 13th December, 2023. Only short-listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview and Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
How to apply for TATC Job in Tanzania?
To apply for Technician II (Metallurgy) Jobs at Shirika la Nyumbu (TATC) – 2 Post All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; https://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)