Are you looking for Transport Officer Jobs at Baraza la Mitihani la Tanzania (NECTA) – December 2023 nafasi za kazi vacancy ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruitment portal available vacancies jinsi ya kutuma maombi how to apply shortlisted candidates call for work usaili interview email contact address. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Baraza la Mitihani la Tanzania (NECTA).
National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
On behalf of The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified Tanzanians to fill one (01) vacant post for transfer as mentioned below.
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is a Government Institution which is under the Ministry of Education Science and Technology. NECTA was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973 to undertake the responsibility of examinations administration and certification as provided for in the Act.
|TRANSPORT OFFICER I – 1 POST
|Baraza la Mitihani la Tanzania (NECTA)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure all NECTA’s vehicles have valid insurance;
- To assist in maintaining appropriate records of all vehicles;
- To assist in planning maintenance schedule of NECTA motor vehicles;
- To assist in ensuring that spares for NECTA motor vehicles are at maximum stock and available; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by Supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields: Transport Management, Transport and Logistics Management, Transport Economics or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution with at least four (4) years working experience in related field.
|As Per Organization Scale
Ajira Mpya NECTA
Transport Officer Jobs at NECTA General Conditions
- Applicants must be Public Servants and must channel their application letters through their respective employers, failure of which will lead to automatic disqualification.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania.
- People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in the portal for Public Service Recruitment Secretariat attention;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates: – Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts; Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable); Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted: – Form IV and form VI results slips; Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, University of Dodoma, Utumishi /Asha Rose Migiro Buildings Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 10th January, 2024;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
NOTE: Transport Officer Jobs at Baraza la Mitihani la Tanzania (NECTA) – December 2023 Applications must be sent either through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; https://portal.ajira.go.tz/ (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’) Released by: ACTING SECRETARY PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT.