Are you looking for 2x Operations Auditors II Jobs at TCB Bank For January 2024 nafasi za kazi vacancy ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruitment portal available vacancies jinsi ya kutuma maombi how to apply shortlisted candidates call for work usaili interview email contact address. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com.
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at TCB Bank.
Tanzania Commercial Bank (TCB)
Tanzania Commercial Bank is a Bank that provides competitive financial services to our customers and creates value for our stakeholders through innovative products.
Tanzania Commercial Bank is a Bank, whose vision is “to be the leading bank in Tanzania in the provision of affordable, accessible and convenient financial services”. As part of effective organizational development and management of its human capital in an effective way, Tanzania Commercial Bank commits itself towards attaining, retaining and developing the highly capable and qualified workforce for Tanzania Commercial Bank betterment and the Nation at large.
OPERATIONS AUDITORS II ( 2 POSITIONS)
Tanzania Commercial Bank seeks to appoint dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized Operations Auditors to join the Directorate of Internal Audit.
|DIRECT REPORTING LINE
|Manager System and Operations Audit
|As per Tanzania Commercial Bank Staff regulations
|System and Operations
|Commensurate to the Job Advertised
Operations auditor is responsible for providing an independent and objective assurance on the effectiveness of the internal control and risk management process. She/he is responsible for acting as facilitator in identifying risk and assessing risk management process, thereby assisting the management in the effective discharge of their responsibility.
- To carry out risk assessment of Core Banking System, Peripheral Applications, Databases, Networks, IT Projects, Electronic Channels and Digital products and Services in order to come up with risk based plan for area to be audited.
- To prepare audit work program of business unit to be audited on areas of IT Governance, Business Continuity Management, IT Security, Core Banking System, Peripheral Applications, Databases, Networks, IT Projected, Electronic Channels, Digital Products and Services.
- To extract data from the various banking systems for analysis and generation of insights to management.
- To execute audit program of Electronic Channels, Digital Products and Services, IT Support, Hardware, Network Security, Infrastructure, Core Banking System and Databases as part of execution of the approved annual audit work plan.
- To analyze data from various banking system and report exceptions and recommendations for improvement.
- To undertake the review of financial statements on monthly basis.
- To conduct follow up of the recommendations from internal and external audits.
- To develop and document scripts on data extraction and detection of revenue leakages.
- To maintain Audit Management System on daily basis and conduct upgrade of the same on quarterly basis.
- Review statutory deductions from the Payroll System on monthly basis
- Review regulatory returns on quarterly basis.
- To maintain and support IT Infrastructure of the Audit Directorate.
- To carry out any other related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
Education: Holder of Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields; Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Electronic Engineering, Actuarial Science, Data Science or equivalent qualifications from any recognized Institution. Knowledge in the use of accounting packages/audit command language will be an added advantage.
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which include benefits. Applicants are invited to submit their resume via the following link:-
https://www.tcbbank.co.tz/careers Applications via other methods will not be considered. Applicants need to fill their personal information, academic certificates and work experiences and also submit the application letter. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures.
Tanzania Commercial Bank has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management. Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment and physical capability assessment.
AVOID SCAMS: NEVER pay to have your application pushed forward.
Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM. If you are requested to make a payment for any reason, please use the Whistle blower policy of the Bank, or call 0222162940 to report the scam. You also don’t need to know one in Tanzania Commercial Bank to be employed. Tanzania Commercial Bank is merit based institution and to achieve this vision, it always go for the best.
2x Operations Auditors II Jobs at TCB Bank For January 2024 Deadline of the Application is 17th January 2024.