Do you wish to work as a Vijiji Tanzania Administrative Officer? The deadline for submissions is January 11, 2024. mpya nafasi za kazi ajira Vacancy on Vijiji Tanzania New job openings on Vijiji Tanzania available vacancies in the careers recruiting portal kutuma kutuma jinsi ya kutuma maombi How to Use. Hello and welcome to our website, orodhaya.com.
If you are a Tanzanian or currently live in Tanzania and are looking for work, consider applying for employment with Vijiji Tanzania.
Administrative Officer Jobs at Vijiji Tanzania
Vijiji Tanzania is a fully registered sister organization of Vijiji International that aspires to implement a novel strategy to close the rural primary healthcare delivery gap through Community Health Promotion systems in all 26 administrative regions of Tanzania.
Vijiji Tanzania has a comprehensive analysis with startling data that show that access to quality treatment is far more complicated than distance to providers. Transparency, quality, and community engagement are also important considerations in rural healthcare’s future. One of the report’s primary messages is the need of recognizing the uniqueness of each community in aggregation of Villages (Vijiji).
This means that the critical decisions required to move forward and optimize rural healthcare delivery are primarily focused on community awareness, community engagement, community/management interface, redefining access, leadership, and finances in small units or aggregates of Villages (Vijiji).
Vijiji Tanzania plans to hire a project administrator to oversee project activities, manage schedules, and guarantee project deliverables are completed on time and within budget. The successful project administrator in Vijiji Tanzania projects will divide projects into tasks, build workflows, and offer documentation to internal teams and stakeholders.
In Vijiji Tanzania, a project administrator will be in charge of arranging meetings, documenting decisions, and breaking down projects into digestible tasks. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and updating workflows, analyzing risks, and preparing documentation. They also keep track of project progress, deal with issues, and manage quality control. They also serve as a point of contact for all project participants and monitor project performance.
Administrative Support and Office Management
- Ensure that any contracts, leases, and other official papers are kept safe and are updated/renewed as needed.
- Coordination and acting as the main point of contact with the Travel agency in the booking of hotels, meeting places, accommodation, and so on for staff as needed.
- Regular meetings are scheduled, and decisions are recorded in yearly and routine meetings (e.g., given duties and next actions).
- Breaking down projects into financial responsibilities and reminding project officers of deadlines for reporting
- Updating project officers’ procedures and procurement policy requirements
- Ensure that the office is well-maintained and that office supplies, stationery, and car requirements are always available and supplied as needed.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years of advanced administration experience is required.
- Experience in project management or organizational leadership is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a similar area from an approved university is required.
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration will be advantageous.
- Excellent mastery of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
Key Qualities and Characteristics:
- A strong moral compass, honesty, and integrity
- Enthusiasm and a “can-do” attitude, problem-solving and self-motivation, and the ability to work with little supervision
- Excellent attention to detail o Ability to work in groups and bring varied groups of stakeholders together
Administrative Officer Jobs at Vijiji Tanzania Interested individuals should send a resume, cover letter, and at least three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Admin Officer, Vijiji Tanzania.”The deadline for applications is January 11, 2024.
For more jobs/vacancies updates please navigate into orodha ya.