Are you looking for Credit Control Officer Jobs at Grand Reinsurance | For January 2024 nafasi za kazi vacancy ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruiting site available openings jinsi ya kutuma maombi how to apply shortlisted candidates call for work usaili interview email contact address. Welcome to our website, orodhaya.com.
If you are a Tanzanian or presently live in Tanzania and are looking for work, consider applying for vacancies with Grand Reinsurance.
Credit Control Officer at Grand Reinsurance
Grand Reinsurance is a pan-African reinsurer of first choice in the markets that we operate in. Our mission is to provide the primary insurance market with secure and reliable reinsurance capacity and be a responsive partner in the provision of comprehensive risk management solutions. In our quest for excellence, we also believe that people are the cornerstone to our success, and we aim to create an environment that enables them to live up to their full potential. If you are interested in being part of our mission you are invited to apply for the following vacant position which has arisen within Grand Reinsurance Tanzania:
Credit Control Officer
Playing a vital role of facilitating, implementing, and ensuring the smooth flow of credit control processes and procedures within the Company.
Key responsibilities and deliverables
- To ensure timely collections, monitor and manage the credit control process.• Conduct regular debtor analysis and establish ways to reduce outstanding balances.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client credit files, and address any discrepancies or difficulties that arise.
- Prepare and distribute reports on credit control activities and key performance indicators (KPIs) • Develop and implement credit control policies and procedures to optimize efficiency and reduce risk
- Identify and assess potential credit risks and mitigating measures ahead of time.
- Excellent team player
- Strong assertiveness with established stakeholder relationship management abilities
- Negotiation abilities
- Analytical abilities that are exceptional
- Finance/Accounting degrees or professional memberships, such as ACCA, CIMA, or CPA, are preferred.At least three years of experience in a similar capacity, with consideration given to persons with financial services experience.
As an equal opportunity employer, submissions with CVs are invited from qualified persons regardless of race, religion, gender, or disability to email@example.com by 10 January 2024 with the email subject Credit Control Officer 2024.
For more information on Credit Control Officer Jobs at Grand Reinsurance | For January 2024, please contact orodha ya on Telegram.