Are you looking for Customer Service Executive Jobs at AFRIFAST Logistics Ltd – January, 2024 nafasi za kazi vacancy ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruitment portal available vacancies jinsi ya kutuma maombi how to apply shortlisted candidates call for work usaili interview email contact address. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at AFRIFAST Logistics Ltd.
|Customer Service Executive
|Shipping & Logistics
|Customer Service Management
|Dar Es Salaam
|Mr. Rojo Johnson
|Mr. Rojo Johnson
- Manage a large volume of inbound and outbound calls, emails, and chats with knowledge and efficiency
- Identify and address customer needs with a goal of complete satisfaction
- Provide expert answers to questions about products, pricing, and availability, while presenting the value of our portfolio of products to customers.
- Follow company communications guidelines and procedures under minimal supervision
- Proactively manage daily logistics and clearing activities of the company include all land, sea, and ICD operations.
- Execute/Coordinate transit shipments activities related to Planning, organizing, dispatching, routing, and tracking of transportation vehicles.
- Meet all customer SOP requirements: track and trace report on daily basis, document follow up, processing pre-alerts, carrier /customs filings, executing delivery, cost approvals, ensuring proper invoicing, investigate to verify and resolve customer or shipper/consignee complaints
- Work effectively in a team environment and communicate clearly, timely, and effectively with Customers, Clearing Agents/ offices, branch, and network and Outside Vendors
- Record damaged, misrouted, unreturned shipments and report to the supervisor with claim form and supporting documents.
- Reporting, Microsoft office, time management and Teamwork
- Planning – Organizing, Operations Management, Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Language: Fluent in written and spoken English & Swahili
- Expected Start date: Immediate
- Job type: Full-time
- Salary: Industry standard
- Schedule: Day shift 8.30 am to 05.30 pm (6 days a week & Sunday holiday)
- Experience: Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in customer support/operations in Transit Shipment (EAC)
- Education: Bachelor’s (preferably in shipping/logistics/maritime)
Send your resume to email@example.com
For more jobs/vacancies updates about Customer Service Executive Jobs at AFRIFAST Logistics Ltd – January, 2024 please navigate into orodha ya.