Are you looking for Data Clerk Jobs at Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania job vacancy in Tanzania nafasi za kazi ajira mpya. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com.
Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania (SAT) is a leading organization that is devoted to organic farming and sustainable community development. Our aim is to empower communities and build resilient environmental systems. SAT is registered as a local organization under the Non-Governmental Organizations Act – NGOs Act 2002.
Currently, we are searching for dedicated and experienced individuals to fill the position of Data Clerk. We work with farmers who cultivate a variety of products, including spices, milk, cereals, fruits, and vegetables. As we collect data from these farmers, this role will involve overseeing this entire process.
The Data Clerk will be responsible for:
- Collecting and entering data from various sources into our Data warehouse, ensuring accuracy and integrity of the data.
- Preparing reports using statistical information.
- Using Excel and for data analysis and visualization.
- Ensuring data is stored securely and optimally.
- Regularly updating and maintaining information on our systems.
- Reviewing data for errors and correcting any incompatibilities.
- Assisting in the development of reports, analysis, and data visualization.
- Actively engaging with enumerators to assure the completeness of data sets.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in data analysis and interpretation.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of data collection methods using KoboToolbox is a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A diploma or degree in Data Management, Information Technology, Statistics, or a related field.
Applicants must apply online through online form where more information is available on required documents and the process. Deadline will be 11th February 2024. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Data Clerk Jobs at Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania CLICK HERE TO APPLY