Are you looking for Finance and Administration at WODSTA For January 2024 nafasi za kazi vacancy ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruiting site available openings jinsi ya kutuma maombi how to apply shortlisted candidates call for work usaili interview email contact address. Welcome to our website, orodhaya.com.
Job Vacancy: Finance and Administration at WODSTA
JOB OPPORTUNITY -FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
Women Development for Science and Technology (WODSTA) is a non-governmental organization based in Arusha, Tanzania.
We are located at Njiro Nane Nane Agricultural Show Ground
- Ensure that all payments are accurately supported, approved and coded, and paid in a timely manner as per the payment workflow with the reasons for delays in payments clearly explained.
- Ensure proper preparation of monthly payroll journal for the organization and proper filing.
- In the absence of the accounts assistant, form back up for capturing transactions in approved financial management system .
- Ensure monthly and quarterly financial reports are well prepared in a timely manner with a desired quality.
- Ensure monthly bank reconciliations for all WODSTA accounts are done, charges by bank are consistent with the agreed bank charges and overdue items in bank reconciliations are dealt with in timely manner as per the
financial Policies and Procedures manual.
- Maintain donor commitment tables and ensure timely submission of donor reports as per donor requirements.
- Ensure proper documentation; and filling of both physical and electronic financial documents including ensuring easy retrieval of documents and proper arrangement of documents to ensure proper follow-ability.
- Contribute to developing realistic budgets that correspond to the organizational plan.
- Prepare semi-annually and annual financial statements for WODSTA in accordance with general accepted accounting principles in Tanzania and internationally recognized financial reporting practices (IFRS).
- Maintain imprest accounts for all staff and follow up immediate retirements, in case of non-compliance remind and guide staff on the retirement policy.
Key Qualifications for the Job being advertised:
- Holder of Certified Public Accountant (CPA -T) certificate or equivalent preferred,
- At least three to five years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent administrative, planning and budgeting skills.
- Working knowledge of computerized accounting and other computer application packages.
- Impeccable, corruption free reputation and integrity.
- Ability to keep deadlines and keen attention to details.
- Experience in NGO accounts/financial management.
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to relate to people of diverse backgrounds
- Attention to details to be able to scrutinize payment supporting documents before effecting payment
- Effective communication both oral and written in English and Kiswahili..
- Skills and experience in fund raising is an added advantage.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
How to Apply:
Kindly send your application Letter and Curriculum Vitae through : email@example.com with the subject of
your email indicating the position you are applying for.
The deadline for application for this position is 12th January, 2024