Finance Manager Jobs at TEVI Microfinance Limited job vacancy. The TEVI MICROFINANCE LIMITED is a fast-growing microfinance institution operating in Dar es Salaam for almost 5 years, we provide demand-oriented financial services aimed at empowering micro-enterprises.
JOB TITLE: FINANCE MANAGER
The company is currently seeking to recruit a qualified, highly motivated, self-disciplined and experienced finance manager to manage the company day to day financial transaction of company
- Prepare and analyze company financial statements (monthly, quarterly semi-annually and yearly) and provide insights into financial performance.
- Build proper internal control and corporate governance by developing and implementing financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with internal and external regulations.
- Manage the day-to-day financial operations of the organization, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger etc.
- Prepare reports according to regulatory and company requirements
- Manage the auditing process both internal and external and compliance with all audit requirements and ensure comments are addressed prior to the next audit.
- To keeps accurate and up to date records of financial transactions
- Maintains an accurate and updated fixed asset register
- To perform all company administrative activities
- Work with section leaders to develop and monitor departmental budgets and provide financial guidance and analysis to support decision-making.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial information to the Managing director and management.
- Prepare Budget and provide ongoing monitoring and analysis of actual versus budgeted results.
- Maintain relationships with external stakeholders, including banks, auditors, and regulatory agencies.
- Provide financial analysis and support for strategic initiatives, including mergers and acquisitions, new product launches, and capital investment
- Performing any other duties as may be delegated or assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance or related field
- Must be Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- 6 years of experience in finance and accounting
- The successful candidate must have worked in the microfinance for more than 3 years in the same position
- Experience of working loan management system highly desirable
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and accounting software
- Ability to work with spreadsheet is required
Mode of Application
Qualified candidates should forward their application with a cover letter and a detailed CV through email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Deadline of submission of application is the 20th January 2024.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview.