Food and Beverage Manager – Zanzibar Jobs at Emirates Leisure Retail (ELR) Job Vacancy. A subsidiary of the prestigious Emirates Group, Emirates Leisure Retail (ELR) is a revered food and beverage retail operator, and our vision is to delight every customer with our passion for quality and service. We own and operate restaurants, cafes, and bars across the Middle East, Asia, Australasia, East Africa, and the US. Our diverse portfolio means we offer something for everyone across our 300+ global outlets. We want to deliver exceptional experiences for our people, customers, and communities through operational efficiency and the highest standards of customer service at every touch point. Our portfolio includes globally recognised brands like Costa Coffee UAE, Pret A Manager, Giraffe, and The Kitchen by Wolfgang Puck, alongside bespoke homegrown concepts like ZOMA.
|Emirates Leisure Retail (ELR)
|Deadline for this Job
|Thursday, January 18, 2024
|Within Tanzania, Zanzibar, East Africa
This role will ensure the seamless running of all F&B outlets driving the teams in all operational aspects from business planning and organising, developing sales and marketing initiatives to improving turnover, profitability, and gross margins.
- To be the custodian of the brand, delivering exceptional standards of quality, service and product to our customers
- Maintain successful mutually beneficial working relationships with our hotel partners including clear and consistent communication between F&B
- Support Operations management on Profit and loss responsibility and accountability for the outlets
Required Qualification and Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in the F&B industry
- Total 10+ years of managerial experience running Operations
- Management of multi-site outlets in an F&B environment
- Ability to manage a multicultural team demonstrating strong leadership skills
- Strong entrepreneurial, analytical/decision-making skills and ability to drive topline revenues.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Train The Trainer Certificates
- Food safety or HACCP or PIC certificates
- Fundamental understanding of inventory management processes in the F&B sector
- Knowledge on local Authorities rules, regulations and guidelines
- In addition to fluency in the English language, proficiency in additional languages such as Swahili, Arabic.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, APPLY NOW
For more jobs/vacancies updates about Food and Beverage Manager – Zanzibar Jobs at Emirates Leisure Retail (ELR) please navigate into orodha ya on Telegram group.