Human Resource Manager Jobs at Corporate Staffing Services job vacancy. The role also involves overseeing administration responsibilities such as payroll and time management. It is expected that the job holder supports international HR projects, such as recruitment and establishing frameworks as our operations expand.
|Human Resource Manager
Our client in the IT industry is looking for an HR Manager based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. This position will involve active recruitment across the country within a short time frame and focus on integration as well as retention and development.
- Propose, plan, develop and implement the strategy of recruitment and selection policy to run an effective organization and provide support on HR issues.
- Define and implement all HR-related policies and procedures, aligned with the global functional
- Recommend and implement remuneration levels aligned with local standards and consistent with corporate schemes to attract and retain
- Work closely with the global HR team to ensure consistency in HR management, while adapting to local
- Support managers on all HR matters, including but not limited to recruitment, development and training needs, and remuneration and performance
- Ensure equity fairness & consistency in the way people are managed and rewarded. If necessary, propose alternative/additional/new ways of remunerating the employees (compensation & benefits) based on the local practical pay conditions and within the organization’s
- Design, organize and implement the individuals’ development plans to motivate the employees and to make them qualified for the latest technologies on the
- Ensure HR activities meet with and integrate within organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety and legal
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities, and overall
- Liaise with national institutions on HR-related matters (social security ).
- Manage the employee life cycle in all aspects including legal
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant course.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the HR field, ideally in an international environment.
- Good understanding on the Tanzanian labour laws.
- The successful candidate should have proven experience in recruitment, a good understanding of processes for personnel selection expertise in the management of compensation and benefits as well as talent management and a good understanding of labor relations.
- Fluent in written and oral English is necessary.
- Ability to work on own initiatives under high pressure and achieve target results are mandatory.
- Ability to travel is mandatory.
- Previous experience in a service-related environment is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Local labor laws
- Good communication skills.
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Hands-on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
How to Apply.
Human Resource Manager Jobs at Corporate Staffing Services, if you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Manager –Tanzania IT) to email@example.com before 30th January 2024.