Are you looking for Human Resource Officer Jobs at Grand Reinsurance | For January 2024 nafasi za kazi vacancy ajira mpya new job opportunities careers recruitment portal available vacancies jinsi ya kutuma maombi how to apply shortlisted candidates call for work usaili interview email contact address. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com.
If you are a Tanzanian or currently based in Tanzania and seeking employment opportunities, consider applying for positions available at Grand Reinsurance.
Human Resource Officer at Grand Reinsurance
Grand Reinsurance is a pan-African reinsurer of first choice in the markets that we operate in. Our mission is to provide the primary insurance market with secure and reliable reinsurance capacity and be a responsive partner in the provision of comprehensive risk management solutions. In our quest for excellence, we also believe that people are the cornerstone to our success, and we aim to create an environment that enables them to live up to their full potential. If you are interested in being part of our mission you are invited to apply for the following vacant position which has arisen within Grand Reinsurance Tanzania:
Human Resource Officer
Ensure effective execution of the human resources function through facilitating, implementing, and executing the organizations’ HR Strategy, key projects, and initiatives for the Company.
Key responsibilities and deliverables
- Recruitment, selection, onboarding, and offboarding are all processes.
- On-time payroll management – complete payroll entry and processing, including statutory payments.
- Management and execution of HR audits.
- Facilitating and guaranteeing that staff welfare payments are made on time.
- Leave management is accomplished by the coordination of leave plans through HODs.
- Execution of performance management (coordination of performance review and performance contract submissions).
- Creating talent profiles for all employees
- Any other related duties and responsibilities that fall within your functional area may be allocated from time to time.
- Excellent team player
- Computer literacy abilities
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Creating alliances
- driven by outcomes
- A degree in Human Resources Management or a comparable social science is required.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar capacity, with a preference for persons with financial services experience.
As an equal opportunity employer, submissions with CVs are invited from qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, religion, gender, or disability to email@example.com with the heading Human Resource Officer 2024 by 10 January 2024.
For more jobs/vacancies updates about Human Resource Officer Jobs at Grand Reinsurance | For January 2024 please navigate into orodha ya on Telegram group.