Do you want to work as a Human Resources Officer at Raha Beverages LTD? The deadline is February 4, 2024. Nafasi za kazi ajira mpya Raha Beverages LTD vacancy Raha Beverages LTD new job opportunities careers recruiting portal open positions kutuma jinsi ya kutuma maombi How to Apply: Shortlisted candidates should call for work using the email address provided in the interview. Welcome you to our website, orodhaya.com.
Consider applying for positions with Raha Beverages LTD if you are a Tanzanian or currently live in Tanzania and are seeking for job.
Position: Human Resources Officer Jobs at Raha Beverages LTD
About Raha Beverages Company Ltd.
Raha Beverages Company Ltd (formerly Banana Investments Limited) is a leading producer and distributor of wine made from banana fruits in Tanzania. The company was first formally registered in 1993 employing only 13 people. In 1996, the business was incorporated as Banana Investments Limited and started producing and distributing banana alcoholic beverages country wide. The brands that the company produces include Raha, Raha Poa, Raha Gold and Raha Ginger.
Currently, the products are popular in 08 regions namely Arusha, Kilimanjaro, Tanga, Dar-es-Salaam, Pwani, Manyara, Singida, and Dodoma.
Also Read: Kidato cha Pili in Tanzania
Raha Beverages Company (RABEC) is a result of rebranding of Banana Investments Ltd whereby the name Raha Beverages Company Ltd was adopted effective from 31st December 2019.The company’s mission is to manufacture, distribute and sell affordable Raha alcoholic beverages that offer our customers a great taste, while our Vision is to be a sustainable manufacture and distributer of Raha alcoholic beverage within East Africa.
|Human resources officer
|Human Resource Manager.
|Human resources & Admin
- Responsible for a variety of activities linked to the management of an organization’s human capital.
- Recruitment, employee relations, benefits administration, performance management, and maintaining compliance with employment laws and corporate regulations are all part of the job.
- They play an important role in promoting a healthy work environment and boosting employees’ overall well-being.
- Begin personnel recruitment and ensure that all jobs are fully staffed.
- Conduct a reference check and proper onboarding for new employees.
- Staffing levels are developed and optimized for all company units, and the implementation is reported in the monthly HRD report.
- Implement a succession plan policy to enforce succession planning throughout the organization.
- This is reported to HR on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that all workers’ job descriptions are up to date and signed in their relevant files.
- Ensure that all HR data in the human resource information system is always up to date.
- Follow up on an employee’s employment contract renewal in a timely manner.
- Prepare and monitor the implementation of a staff annual leave plan (permanent and AKM staff).
- Implement administration policy issues, particularly in health care.
- Maintain and oversee security initiatives at headquarters and depots.
- Ensure that all company documents are filed and organized in a professional manner. For example, a staff file and all other HR files.
- Cross-check AKM (casual) weekly payments, as well as data and attendance.
- A degree in human resource management or an equivalent is required.
- Minimum of four years of professional experience in a fast-paced B2B and B2C organization.
- In-depth understanding of business administration.
- Intermediate knowledge with MS Office and HRMIS
- Strong business analysis, reporting, and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities.
- Fluency in English and Swahili is required.
If you are interested, please email your application cover letter and updated CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Assistance Business Operations Coordinator”.
The deadline for applications will be Monday, January 15, 2024. All openings advertised by Raha Beverages Company Ltd are absolutely free, and candidates are never asked to pay a fee to apply or to participate in the recruitment process. Only shortlisted candidates who are successful will be contacted.
For more Jobs/vacancies updates about Human Resources Officer Jobs at Raha Beverages LTD – Deadline January 15, 2024 please navigate into the orodha ya.