Are you looking for Marketing Business Partner Jobs at Letshego Tanzania Limited job vacancy nafasi za kazi available in Tanzania recruitment vacancies. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com. In This Article.
Job Title: Marketing Business Partner
Reports to: Business Manager
Purpose of the Job:
The role is responsible for implementing and executing strategic marketing plans to attract potential customers and retain existing ones at the country level.
- Ensures promotion of alternative Channels in the local market, e.g. Agency Banking, Cards, USSD, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking Portfolio
- Develops the marketing strategy in line with country objectives.
- Co-ordinates marketing campaigns and sales activities.
- Oversees the country’s marketing budget.
- Creates all marketing material in line with marketing plans for promotional campaigns
- Manages Letshego’s brand and corporate identity at country level.
- Monitors marketing communication effectiveness
- Drives the implementation of new product launch.
- Identifies potential strategic partner relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Working with our external marketing agencies to drive return on investment.
Thinking Requirements and Working Complexity:
- Ability to develop and communicate well structured marketing proposals in country
- Market Research
- Ability to interact with management and optimize the business in country
- Outstanding organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communications.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and interact on behalf of country team
- Proactive and initiative-taking when completing tasks.
Knowledge and Experience Required of Job Holder:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing or Communications.
- A minimum of 5 years’ successful experience in a marketing/sales function within the retail financial services or banking.
- Experience in working with and delivering results through various channels, including both face-to-face and electronic media interactions.
- Knowledge in Sales and Marketing
- Creativity experience in designing marketing plans and coordinate marketing budgets
- Ability to develop Brand strategy, advertising and promotion and digital marketing.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Marketing Business Partner Jobs at Letshego Tanzania Limited Interested and qualified applicants are requested to submit their application attaching current CV and a cover letter explaining why they are the best fit for the position by or before 30th January 2024 through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimers: This advert is not an in-depth list of all duties and responsibilities associated with the position. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.