Planning Engineer Jobs at CCECC | January 2024 Job Vacancy. The China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC), formerly the Foreign Aid Bureau of the Ministry of Railways, was established in 1979 under the approval of the State Council of the People’s Republic of China and was incorporated into China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC) in 2003 for strategic regrouping under the approval of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission. Welcome to our website, orodhaya.com.
|Planning Engineer at CCECC
|China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC)
|Dar es Salaam
China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC): The main contractor of standard gauge railway project (SGR) Tabora – Kigoma lot 6. CCECC is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and experienced highly motivated candidates to fill the positions below:
PLANNING ENGINEER (1)
Roles and Responsibilities of a Planning Engineer
- Develop project plans, timelines, and budgets
- Create project schedules and update them as needed
- Monitor project progress and make adjustments as needed
- Collaborate and communicate with the project Team to ensure project success
- Prepare reports and presentations on project progress and outcomes
Qualifications Required for a Planning Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or a related field
- Relevant experience in project management or construction planning from 1 to 3 Years
- Proficiency in using project management software such as Primavera P6 & and Excel
- Knowledge of construction codes and regulations
Mode of Application:
Submit your application attaching a signed application letter, copies of education certificates, and a CV detailing your previous work experience, Telephone contact, email address, names, and contact of three (3) referees not later than 23:59 Hours on 13th January 2024. Applications indicating should be addressed to the following email address.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.