Receptionist Jobs at Altezza Travel | January 2024 job vacancy. Altezza was started with just four people onboard and slowly, but steadily it evolved into one of the main tour operators in Kilimanjaro. Today we have over 250 people working for Altezza in our offices and hotels. Also, more than one thousand and five hundred field professionals – guides, porters, camp masters and cooks – are working on our Mount Kilimanjaro expeditions and in the national parks. Altezza Travel is proud to be one of the youngest and largest travel companies in the country.
|Receptionist at Altezza Travel
|Altezza Travelling Limited
Altezza Travel wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced, and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the job vacancies positions currently available in the company as follows;
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting them.
- Welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately.
- To make and keep accurate records in our guest management system.
- Having a neat and clean appearance while on duty, wear smart casual clothes.
- Answering incoming calls ensuring the reception area is tidy and presentable, cleaning the reception zone
- Ensuring that the reception area is supplied with all necessary stationery and materials such as pens, paper, etc.
- Provide basic and accurate information about the hotel in person and via phone/email.
- Performing Casual administration duties, keeping records and documents as may be instructed by General Manager.
- Making sure that the telephone is working properly at all times.
- Printing and providing the clients with EFD receipts.
- Neat personal appearance
- A high level of personal hygiene
- Good communication skills
- Good memory
- Polite and patient
- Friendly and efficient
- Enjoy working with people
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to handle money
- Able to cope with the physical demands of the job
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter, CV, supporting documents, and phone number to HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, ALTEZZA TRAVELLING LIMITED P.O. Box 938 Moshi Kilimanjaro. or send through email@example.com Please make sure the subject of your email will be: RECEPTIONIST – APPLICATION Deadline for the submission of applications is at 4 PM on 15/ 01/2024 Only applications in English will be considered. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted