Tax Manager Jobs at Union Meat Group job vacancies. The Union Meat Group, a global leader in the meat industry, located in Tanzania, Pwani Region, Vigwaza (20 Meters from the main road). We take pride in our unwavering commitment to quality and innovation, setting the bar for excellence in everything we do when it comes to meat handling .
We are currently seeking passionate and talented individuals to join our dynamic team. If you are driven by a desire to work in a company that embraces cutting-edge innovations and ethical standards, we invite you to be a part of our journey. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the entire spectrum of the meat industry, from ethical livestock rearing to advanced processing and global distribution. We are dedicated to creating a holistic experience for our employees and customers, ensuring that our products reach global destinations in perfect condition.
JOB TITLE: Tax Manager (1)
Chief Finance Officer
To manage tax affairs of the organization and ensuring compliance with local andwhen needed international tax regulations.
THE WAY WE WORK
We work as a team to ensure we always achieve our goal to contribute to the success of our business by keeping our clients’ interests first.
- Tax Planning and Compliance by developing and implementing tax strategies to optimize the organization’s tax position while ensuring compliance with Tanzanian tax laws. And providing support during tax audits and inquiries.
- Tax Reporting: and ensuring compliance with all reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Tax Audits and Disputes to manage and resolve tax disputes in collaboration with legal and finance teams.
- Tax Risk Management for the development and to implement strategies to mitigate tax risks and ensure adherence to risk management policies.
- Collaboration with Departments to provide tax guidance to other departments to ensure transactions are structured tax-efficiently.
- Research and Analysis to perform tax impact assessments for proposed business initiatives and investments.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Tax Management, Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Minimum of four years of experience in tax management, preferably in the food processing or industry.
- In-depth knowledge of Tanzanian tax laws and knowledge of international taxation in an advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and a high level of integrity.
HOW TO APPLY
Follow the link to apply for this position Apply Here Deadline: 23rd January 2024