Unit Manager Jobs at Jubilee Insurance | January 2024 job vacancy. The Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in 1937. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com.
|DAR ES SALAAM
We are currently offering an opportunity to join us as a Unit Manager Sales
- Promote the Life Insurance products of the company
- Carrying out need analysis of the customer
- Building relationships with new and existing customers
- Create awareness on the need of Life insurance to people
- Should be able to meet the project target on new business and renewals
- Proactive and follow up with the prospective customers for new business and Cross selling
- Should be able to attend periodic training on new products
- Customer Centric and maintain the ethics of the Company
- Should be able to maintain more than 90% persistency on sourced policies by continuous follow up
- Maintain Value, Vision and Mission of the company throughout his/her association with the company
- Maintain Sales compliance in all business sourced
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have insurance qualification, CoP, diploma or degree.
- Must have experience in sales and marketing
- Should be 27 years and above who have entrepreneurial mind set
- Excellent communication, presentation & negotiation skills (Essential)
- Should be fluent in English and Kiswahili (Essential)
- Experience in interacting with customers with high convincing power
- Attractive commissions and allowances
- You can get subsistence support initial months on presentation.
- Upon delivering consistent performance, chances of absorption by Jubilee Life
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jubilee Life Insurance Corporation of Tanzania Limited P. O. Box 20524 DSM, 7th Floor, Faykate Tower.