Are you looking for Warehouse Co-Ordinator Jobs at Serengeti Breweries job vacancy nafasi za kazi ajira mpya available and announced at Tanzania to all qualified applicants. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com. In This Article.
Job Description :
Application deadline: January 31st
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing has changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy and reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve. Our ambition is to build the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people. Feel encouraged? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully integrated beverage business in Diageo Africa (supply and demand for beer and spirits).
SBL flagship brand is Serengeti Premium Lager. Other brands in the portfolio include Serengeti Lite, Guinness, Pilsner and SIB. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, SBL is also the distributor of several global Diageo international world-class spirits brands such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Gordon’s, Bailey’s and Captain Morgan.
Purpose of Role:
To ensure that inbound and outbound inventory SAP/WMS postings happen real time and are support by the right documentation for a specific warehouse. They system should always reflect what is on the ground.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
- Check document completeness: Confirm that all source documents (eg GRN, Pick sheets, BDNs, STO, etc) are authorised and verified by the right people as declared in the market SOA.
- System Posting: Update the appropriate systems (SAP/TMS/WMS) with the right document information, accurately and on time.
- System Reconciliations: Ensure that system records postings are supported with the right source documents daily and reflect the transactions on the ground.
- Filing and archiving: Ensure that all source documents are safely, appropriately (soft or hard copies) filed on time for easy retrieval.
- Controls and Compliance: Be the point of contact for system regression tests or User acceptance Testing for the market and support all market/site audits
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s Degree. Or Higher diploma in relevant field (Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounts/Finance, Material Management or Procurement and Logistics)
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a related, operations or inventory management role.
- Computer literate and ability to work under agreed timelines and priorities.
- Good interpersonal skills, convincing personality, and a team player.
- Good Communicator, commercially acumen and able to adapt to a fast-changing operations environment.
- Proficient in the use of ERP systems, preferably SAP
Worker Type :
Warehouse Co-Ordinator Jobs at Serengeti Breweries CLICK HERE TO APPLY