Are you looking for Business Performance and Analysis Manager Jobs at Helios Towers job vacancy in Tanzania careers released today. Welcome to our website orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
Helios Towers is a leading independent telecommunications infrastructure company, having established one of the most extensive tower portfolios across Africa. It builds, owns and operates telecom passive infrastructure, providing services to mobile network operators. Helios Towers currently operates in 6 markets in Africa and has recently signed agreements to enter 4 new markets in Africa and Oman in the Middle East.
Reporting to Finance Director, you will oversee the implementation and operation in Business Performance and Analysis Manager.
As a Business Performance & Analysis Manager, you will be able to:
- Oversee, coordinate, assemble, and offer analysis for all corporate forecasting, planning, and strategic planning initiatives.
- Examine historical and present patterns in all categories of revenue, operating costs, and capital expenditures; pay particular attention to project spending and how it is allocated through the programs.
- Keep an eye on performance metrics, emphasizing patterns and investigating reasons for sudden variations.
- Monitoring of the Business Partner(s)
- Manage and oversee the ongoing development of the tools for modeling, operating plans, financial forecasting, and budgeting.
- Informal Reporting and Evaluation
- Utilize dashboard reports and business intelligence tools.
- Boost output by assessing procedures to increase productivity and comprehend return on investment for both new and ongoing projects.
- Create financial analysis and models to back up strategic plans.
- Providing in-depth analysis to the heads of departments and the Senior Management Team.
Requirements for the Role
To succeed in the role, you will be/will have:
- It is essential to have professional accounting credentials (CPA, ACCA, or similar).
- It is required to have a college or university degree in business administration, accounting, or finance from a recognized institution.
- A significant need is having at least three years of senior-level experience managing financial reporting.
- Creating and Encouraging Teams
- Innovation: The Engine of Constant Change
- Successful Interaction
- Efficiency and Excellence in Operations
- Social abilities
- Business savvy
- pay close attention to IT and details.
Helios Towers is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, marital status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Business Performance and Analysis Manager Jobs at Helios Towers Interested and qualified? APPLY NOW