Procurement Officer job vacancy at Share Tanzania. The Share Tanzania is a registered NG’O began in 2021 and operates in rural Tanzania, in the foot hills of Mount Kilimanjaro. Here at Share Tanzania we believe that a solution to many of the issues we see ourselves and others facing on earth, lay in the simple action of sharing. Sharing our time, resources, love and ideas can help to heal a great deal in this world. Our Mission Statement is clear, to ensure children in crisis find a safe, and loving home.
|Head of department
|Oversees and Managing all non-trading goods, purchases and vendor management.
Organization Name: Share Tanzania
- Monitoring and controlling personnel as well as all purchasing department operations.
- Making plans for the acquisition of supplies, services, and equipment.
- Adhering to and upholding the organization’s procurement guidelines.
- Examining, contrasting, evaluating, and approving the goods and services that will be bought.
- Keeping proper purchasing and pricing records and inventory management.
- Keeping track of and updating supplier details, including product offerings, delivery schedules, and qualifications.
- Negotiating contracts and keeping positive relationships with suppliers.
- Investigating and assessing vendors.
- Creating cost analysis, reports, and budgets.
Procurement Officer Requirements:
- A diploma or degree in purchasing
- Two years minimum of experience working as a procurement officer or in a related role.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating abilities.
- Strong ability to think strategically and analytically.
- managerial and supervisory expertise.
- Be mindful of the details.
Procurement Officer job vacancy at Share Tanzania Interested candidate for the above position should submit an application letter indicate clearly the position applied for, a detailed copy of their CV’s, names and contacts information [email address and telephone numbers] of three referees.
Application dead line should be Tuesday 13Feb 2024 through email firstname.lastname@example.org