Are you looking for UONGOZI Institute Internship Opportunities 2023 Jobs/Vacancies Information and Communications Technology new Jobs vacancies ajira mpya nafasi za kazi careers FAQ Email address Contact location logo website Application. Welcome to our orodhaya.com, In This Article,!
UONGOZI Institute was established in 2010 by the Government of Tanzania to inspire and equip Tanzanian and African leaders to deliver inclusive and sustainable solutions. This is done through providing high-quality executive education, facilitation of policy dialogues, action-oriented research, and technical assistance for public and private institutions.
UONGOZI Institute Internship
The UONGOZI Institute Internship Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Unit supports the implementation of the Institute’s Strategic Plan in the area of information and communications. Under the overall guidance of the ICT Officer, the Intern will provide daily technical support to end-users on information management tools and technology infrastructure.
Why join UONGOZI Institute?
The successful candidate will provide effective ICT solutions and hardware, software, and other ICT systems maintenance. The ICT Intern will:
|Information and Communications Technology
- Respond to users’ requests for service, troubleshoot, and assist in developing solutions.
- Assist in updating antivirus software and repairing computers infected with spyware, adware, and/or viruses.
- Support PC hardware components, desktop operating system software, and application software.
- Assist in monitoring backup systems and procedures for data security.
- Assist in maintaining inventory records and documentation for ICT equipment.
- Assist users in determining appropriate software solutions to meet needs.
- Assist in ICT infrastructure set-up.
- Provide backup technical support for the network, including router, firewall, and wireless access point.
Duration and Work Schedule
The selected Intern will be engaged for one (1) year based on performance during the attachment and the Institute’s needs. Some assignments will involve travelling.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other ICT-related field.
- Knowledge of software development. Knowledge of Web-based 2.0 and above is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Swahili.
- Volunteering experience is preferred, although not required.
How to Apply
The UONGOZI Institute Internship Opportunities 2023 Jobs/Vacancies Join our Information and Communications Technology Unit by applying to email@example.com with the subject line “ICT Intern” by October 11, 2023, at 05:00 PM (EAT). The application should include a motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) with the contact details of three referees.
UONGOZI Institute is an equal opportunity employer committed to strengthen the diversity of its workforce. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.